Rules to Live By

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
1) If your hands aren't caressing his testicles, massaging his thighs, rubbing that spot behind the scrotum, or scratching his pubic hair; they aren't where they belong.

2) After sexual activity, always thank him profusely. For sex, for him providing penis, hands, tongue, cum, whatever.

3) Never end a sentence in a preposition.

4) Strongly encourage nudity --explain how rule #1 occurs more often when he is naked.

5) Constantly be touching his naked skin as much as possible and tell him how nice he feels, smells, tastes.

6) Constantly tell him how attractive he is --but also point out other non-physical positive attributes so that if his looks fade he still feels confident about himself.

7) Constantly state how fortunate you are that he chose you out of all his other possible selections, explain how grateful you are for his favor.

8) Do whatever kind of sex he wants.

9) If you get irritated and want to say something mean, just stick his dick (erect or not) or balls in your mouth until you both calm down.

I have found that these rules work very well in my current relationship. They worked pretty well in previous relationships, and when those guys left me they tended not to keep significant others for very long and missed the pampering.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Wheres the rules about cleaning the house and the three warm squares on the table every day?

Cant just be a sex toy.... gawd.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Physical contact and psychological support do not necessarily have to be related to sex. At this point I have sex about twice a week on average, but I spend a lot of time doing the other stuff.

I do laundry, but that is the extent of my cleaning. I'd rather buy paper plates than do dishes. And I don't really cook either. Sometimes I'd rather go hungry than be bothered to go into the kitchen.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Physical contact and psychological support do not necessarily have to be related to sex. At this point I have sex about twice a week on average, but I spend a lot of time doing the other stuff.

I do laundry, but that is the extent of my cleaning. I'd rather buy paper plates than do dishes. And I don't really cook either. Sometimes I'd rather go hungry than be bothered to go into the kitchen.

I've heard about this, and often wondered about it...and ur the first person I've had the opportunity to ask...what is the motivation behind the paper plate thing?
Doesn't it put you off your food?

Are you an adult, and have you realised that dishes will always need to be done?
Just like toilet paper will always need to be purchased.

Is it pure laziness, or a lack of common sense?

If it is laziness, have u realised that to truly be lazy and enjoy your laziness, you need to do all teh house work regularly?

paper-plates is the lulz, I heard of a newly married couple who used paper-plates for the first 2 years to avoid dishes.....soooo strange.

SuN

lol u gotta do laziness right...there is a right way and a wrong way... lol

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Rocktar exists?

Yes. He's my brother/roommate. He used to post at Lonaf before being driven off for being a crappier poster than Grammour Boy and Falconarg combined. He's been invited back to Lonaf by Bickendan a few months ago and I've also encouraged him to join here. But he prefers online poker and real world socializing I guess. Not me. I prefer online socializing.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I've heard about this, and often wondered about it...and ur the first person I've had the opportunity to ask...what is the motivation behind the paper plate thing?
Doesn't it put you off your food?

Are you an adult, and have you realised that dishes will always need to be done?
Just like toilet paper will always need to be purchased.

Is it pure laziness, or a lack of common sense?

If it is laziness, have u realised that to truly be lazy and enjoy your laziness, you need to do all teh house work regularly?

paper-plates is the lulz, I heard of a newly married couple who used paper-plates for the first 2 years to avoid dishes.....soooo strange.

I agree. Paper plates are just lazy.

Washing dishes isnt bad if you do it the right way.

For the last like 6 or 7 years, Ive rinsed everything off as soon as I was done with it. Other things like pans get a quick scrubbing and a good soak. A little bit of effort before the food hardens on the dishes saves alot of scrubbing later on. Then, when you do wash later that day or the next one, most of the dishes are really easy to clean.

Try it next time you make spaghetti. It's easy to rinse the sauce out right after you eat, but a bitch to scrub out later.

SuN

YAS, u see this is the right way to do laziness!

U can cut the work in half and then some, by some simple planning.
I hate cooking shit near the sink, so i wash as i go, using like 1 or max 2 pans, then as i eat my meal there is no dishes other than what i am using...which is fast to wash.

I cant stand dishes build up, ewwwwww

SuN

U should listen to her ;)

Doing teh house-work properly and regularly = moar enjoyments doing nothing in a clean environment

Love Child

One Love
I use paper plates in the summer when I am busier and eat stuff like salads and sandwiches. But then when taking out the trash is an issue I don't do that. What I mean is trying to be more environmentaly friendly by not creating so much trash.

Is it a trade off? Trash verses using water?

SuN

Good point LC, all u paper plate lazy bastards are wasting resource!

U can use teh water for the garden, esp if u use nature friendly detergent ;)