Rules to Live By

Yub

Anachrophobic
Paper plates can be recycled. Grey water can be recycled. Thus, this shouldn't be the yardstick.

The only way to completely avoid washing up is eat take away. If you're eating take away, you're obviously made of money. It's cheaper to cook for yourself. There are other benefits , such as knowing wtf you're eating. So, if you're going to use pots and pans, you're going to need to wash them. So what's a few extra plates?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yub, if you had to choose: what would you prefer: A woman who lives by the rules Gonad stated upthread, or a woman who does the household chores?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Household chores. Sex is overrated. Sure, it's fun and all, but at the end of the day, there are things better than it.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Yas like a clean and maintained house ;)

SuN

Oh no, I was referring to my Mr ;)

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Aaagghhh! I haven't responded and the thread has passed right on by!

Washing dishes vs paper plates is not a rule to live by, I just don't clean other than laundry and dusting. Too much effort! Sure, I rinse off my glass and wipe down my fork so that I can keep reusing them beyond the point of grossness. :D Life is full of choices . . . . I buy tv dinners and MREs (like poptarts) and go out to eat. I thoroughly enjoy my laziness; I married someone who is happy to clean and cook. Actually, he doesn't cook either but he does the dishes. Why clean? Why not just have someone else do it for you?

As for the environment, I don't believe that my current choices at home affect it all that much. There are more effective ways and means to curb waste that companies or government (your choice) can enact.

Gonad

Yub, if you had to choose: what would you prefer: A woman who lives by the rules Gonad stated upthread, or a woman who does the household chores?

Are you implying that it is an either/or situation?

SuN

Don't you know what choose means gonad?

Gonad

Don't you practice reading comprehension?

As in:

Interrogative. Question directed towards Ilyanna. Speculation and request for more information regarding post.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I don't think she was, no.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection

I was curious as to what Yub would choose, and knowing my typical TKer, I was careful to not get "both FTW!!" as an answer.

Of course I wasn't implying you can't have/do both, and I sure didn't read your post to do so, either!
In fact, I already have "trying to wash up while simultaneously caressing bf's testicles" on my To-Do-List for this week. ;)

Physical contact and psychological support do not necessarily have to be related to sex.
LOL, with 9 years of being together we may be considered an old couple, but if I "caress his testicles, massage his thighs, rub that spot behind the scrotum, or scratch his pubic hair, believe me, instant sex will ensue :bigass:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
My girlfriend gets turned on by me cooking and doing dishes. No joke she likes to go down on me while I wash dishes.

Also, fuck the whole paper plate idea. Not because it's bad for the environment, which it's not. Simply because if you own a dishwasher, you don't have to do anything but rinse the dishes and put them in a rack.

The reason why I say paper plates aren't bad for the environment is because there is a profession out there entirely devoted to cultivating trees on a tree farms for the use in pulp mills and producing paper and corrugated products.

Yub, eating takeaway normally means eating something that comes in a plastic or Styrofoam container. Unless of course, you eat Chinese out of those little cartons... which most people don't recycle anyway. Either way, takeout is more expensive and is actually bad for the environment. Home cooking ftw.

Gonad

I was curious as to what Yub would choose, and knowing my typical TKer, I was careful to not get "both FTW!!" as an answer.

Of course I wasn't implying you can't have/do both, and I sure didn't read your post to do so, either!
In fact, I already have "trying to wash up while simultaneously caressing bf's testicles" on my To-Do-List for this week. ;)

LOL, with 9 years of being together we may be considered an old couple, but if I "caress his testicles, massage his thighs, rub that spot behind the scrotum, or scratch his pubic hair, believe me, instant sex will ensue :bigass:

It is definitely an either/or with me personally, but I also don't care if the home is messy --If I start to care, I start to clean.

Instant sex? Lol long gone for me! Which is okay for the most part as I enjoy the anticipation to some extent as well. Congrats on the active sex life 9 years in.