Rules to Live By

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
My girlfriend gets turned on by me cooking and doing dishes. No joke she likes to go down on me while I wash dishes.

Also, fuck the whole paper plate idea. Not because it's bad for the environment, which it's not. Simply because if you own a dishwasher, you don't have to do anything but rinse the dishes and put them in a rack.

The reason why I say paper plates aren't bad for the environment is because there is a profession out there entirely devoted to cultivating trees on a tree farms for the use in pulp mills and producing paper and corrugated products.

Yub, eating takeaway normally means eating something that comes in a plastic or Styrofoam container. Unless of course, you eat Chinese out of those little cartons... which most people don't recycle anyway. Either way, takeout is more expensive and is actually bad for the environment. Home cooking ftw.

I guess I'm real lazy then.. I have a dishwasher and I still mostly eat out or use paper plates.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
By this thread, I'm forced to admit that all the men present, except Conchaga and myself are lazy fucking pigs.

As a guy, I have absolutely no problem washing the dishes, doing the laundry, and cooking every once in awhile.

PUT DOWN THE REMOTE
YOU FAT BASTARDS,
SHE SUCKS YOUR COCK:
THE LEAST YOU CAN DO
IS VACUUM HER CARPET!

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I think the time my husband and I realized we were going to be together a long time was when I said:

My ultimate long-term dream is to be the primary provider and for my husband to stay home and take care of house/kids/pets."

and he replied with:

"I really enjoy cleaning and I hate it when people try to help me." Followed (eventually) by: "I'd rather just you handled the money and my paycheck went into your bank account and you gave me a cash allowance or something." and: "I want to be INVOLVED in my kids' lives; I will be checking up on them and calling their teachers and making sure they are studying and learning."

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
By this thread, I'm forced to admit that all the men present, except Conchaga and myself are lazy fucking pigs.

As a guy, I have absolutely no problem washing the dishes, doing the laundry, and cooking every once in awhile.

PUT DOWN THE REMOTE
YOU FAT BASTARDS,
SHE SUCKS YOUR COCK:
THE LEAST YOU CAN DO
IS VACUUM HER CARPET!

Nooone sucks my cock. I live with my brother. I can be a lazy as I want.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I just spent 5hrs cleaning today. So much fun.

Its a good feeling to have a clean house. Its an even better feeling when youve done it yourself.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
5 hours!! lul what did u do, wash the ceiling?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I just spent 5hrs cleaning today. So much fun.

Its a good feeling to have a clean house. Its an even better feeling when youve done it yourself.

Yeah, me and my roommate are cleaning our filthy apartment tommorrow. About time. The trash and dishes hasn't been cleaned up in about two weeks and the bathroom hasn't been cleaned in about 5 weeks.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Ugh. You can keep your filthy bachelor ways. Marriage kicks arse. You get the same amount of sex and clean bathrooms.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ugh. You can keep your filthy bachelor ways. Marriage kicks arse. You get the same amount of sex and clean bathrooms.

Know what else kicks arse? Buying cool electronics and stuff instead of food,clothing and diapers for the wife and kids, hanging out and getting drunk with my friends when I want.(Seriously, my brother John told he was going to try and get permission from the wife to have a guy's night once in awhile) Not having to deal with whiney annoying kids. Being able to have (safe) sex with any woman I want. You sir can keep your married ways.*

*forget what I said, I'm so damn jealous. I miss babysitting my niece and nephews.