RuReddy

Tyrant

Does anyone else's skin crawl when reading her posts? Her Jillianesque ellipses are bad enough without what she types giving one the impression that she slithered out of her slime pit to make contact with the human race.

Discuss.

Cranky Bastard

I feel dirty reading her posts - and not in a good way.

The slimey bitch.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hardly. I know exactly what he's talking about.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Please.

She sounds like a bargain basement Calli. A cheap, one note harridan desperately trying to sound haughty and worldly-wise.

And she's lousy at it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Some guys were attracted by it, clearly.

Ogami

Is there some specific post by RuReddy that is objectionable? Of course, considering the complainer, is it really a bad thing not to post like Messenger?

I've been reading RuReddy's posts for years, and have yet to see something objectionable. Of course, she favors quality over quantity, so I presume that is the source of Messenger's discontent. :)

-Ogami

Enkephalen

My Stars!
TK must be slow and Messy wants to stir up some drama lite. Nothing to see here - except an opportunity to neg rep people who dare to disagree with him.

Ogami

So that's why he has 13,000+ posts. Shame to put that much work into something and not even get paid for it.

Tyrant

Enkephalen said:
TK must be slow and Messy wants to stir up some drama lite.
No, RuReddy is a stupid cunt. Since she isn't a TK regular, it's best the thread be in GFHH.

Tyrant

wtcjerkit.gif

Tyrant

You have a lot of self practice
What the fuck is "self practice" ? Has anyone seen this before?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Self delusional positive thinking.

For that to be true I would have to be a positive thinker and delusionally so. I'm neither. But instead of entertaining your uneducated stance of being pigeon holed by a glossed over attempt to make trust in my own gravitas attach itself to a negative connotation I'll just tell you to fuck off instead.

Fuck off.