RuReddy

Enkephalen

My Stars!
All this anger simply because I don't agree with a position taken by you or Messy? Are you this easily riled? After all, this is just a message board.

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
What the fuck is "self practice" ? Has anyone seen this before?

Euphemism for "excessive masturbation."

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hmmm..... ALL the people I adore in one thread being nasty to each other and doing it oh so very well. TK Lovefest 2007.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
RUReddy has the potential for a good troll. She certainly holds her own here.

Of course, sparing with jack is like thumping a cerebal palsy victim between the eyes... which I've actually done, btw... but I'm sure she'll get some entertainment out of it.

Tyrant

Ogami Like being a 'Master-Debator'!
RuReddy He has 6 posts at EI in the OT....Woot! He is a master of something....*shrug*
!

Maylie

Oh my goodness!!!!

Messy sweetie, you forgot to send me an invitation to the party..... you naughty boy!!!

Thanks to everyone LC, Ogami, ((Enke)) eloisel and CU who wrote great posts to growing cast of 'TK Jell-O Jigglers' that keep all of entertained and amused for days on end ......

An special thanks to Messy for loving me so much and giving me special attention....I love you, too....

Tyrant

RuReddy said:
Oh my goodness!!!!

Messy sweetie, you forgot to send me an invitation to the party..... you naughty boy!!!

Thanks to everyone LC, Ogami, ((Enke)) eloisel and CU who wrote great posts to growing cast of 'TK Jell-O Jigglers' that keep all of entertained and amused for days on end ......

An special thanks to Messy for loving me so much and giving me special attention....I love you, too....
Don't flatter yourself.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Mentalist said:
Wow, big man.

Ehhh... you had to be there. She deserved it.

It was actually kinda funny.

Tyrant

RuReddy no need, you are doing it for me!! thank you!
It case you didn't notice, you silly numpty, you're the one nipping at my ankles with creepy rep comment after comment.

You can revel in the 'enemy of Messenger is my friend' circle jerk, but if you get on my nerves, you'll be dealt with.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Messenger said:
It case you didn't notice, you silly numpty, you're the one nipping at my ankles with creepy rep comment after comment.

You can revel in the 'enemy of Messenger is my friend' circle jerk, but if you get on my nerves, you'll be dealt with.

RuReady may be nipping at your ankles, but you started this fray. Did you expect that everyone would simply go along with your point of view? Can't anyone disagree with you without threats of being "dealt with"?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Enkephalen said:
And your opinion is not shared by all.

Point well taken, but its shared by those who care.

Tyrant

Enkephalen said:
RuReady may be nipping at your ankles, but you started this fray. Did you expect that everyone would simply go along with your point of view? Can't anyone disagree with you without threats of being "dealt with"?
Most people agree with my POV. But this post is so ridiculous I can't even begin to think of a response.

The fray. HMM. Yes, I have indeed violated Article Nine subsection B of the Grand BBS Council's ruling on starting frays. Please do not report me; I'm certain we can come to some mutually beneficial conclusion.

Oh boy!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I see we're knee deep in love.

I like RuReddy.

Now, may I choose who deals with me?

Maylie

Messenger said:

Listen Lover Boy.....in case you didn't notice, you started this creepy thread not me.....So stop yer whining about me posting to you.....

Took you a whole couple hours to threaten me....thats a record!!!!...shazam!

Get on your nerves Messy, the ones that are short fused and easily set off...

Yeah OK....so noted! ...LOL

Tyrant

OMG............well Miss Thang........I never said the thread was creepy.... :lol: :p;);):::;d:)

I said you were creepy.....teehee!.... ;)

You might be taking me too seriously..........after all, 99% of your focus since returning has been on me....omg LOL......

SnapCracklePop...