Say hallo to davdirks.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Caltriona, judging from your kind words, I like you too.

Miss Manners, that's the thing with free speech, it protects speech we don't like, not just speech we like. As you point out so well, there are restrictions when it can harm someone else physically. As Oliver Wendall Holmes once stated, "It is not okay to yell 'Fire!' in a crowded movie theater.'" But, as Woody Allen remarked, "It is okay to yell 'Movie!' in a crowded fire department."

Laker girl, Lakers open season against Denver this evening. Kwame Brown looking for a second chance, Kobe and Phil playing nice, Deavon looking good. By the way, I think Ann Coulter is a self promoting media whore with no intellectual weight, other than the willingness to make money by suckering people who believe in the outdated notion that the world is divided between "liberals" and "sane people." What do you think?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
davdirks said:
Laker girl, Lakers open season against Denver this evening. Kwame Brown looking for a second chance, Kobe and Phil playing nice, Deavon looking good. By the way, I think Ann Coulter is a self promoting media whore with no intellectual weight, other than the willingness to make money by suckering people who believe in the outdated notion that the world is divided between "liberals" and "sane people." What do you think?

It's football season my friend and I'm all over the Eagles at the mo. I love that Phil is back, that's the power of Jeanie Buss Poo. Kobe better put up or shut up, I'm no fair weather fan but if this season is anything like last season I'm selling my season tickets a.k.a. I won't watch them on TV anymore.

As for Ann Coulter, she's hilarious, I love her! She's a media whore and if she believed half of what she says I'd run for the hills. Fact is she says it to get people like you riled up. All of that aside, someone changed my title and I haven't bothered to change it back.

:bigass:

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Hi Love Child,

This love we're contemplatin'
Is worth the pain of waitin'
We'll only end up hatin'
The child we may be creatin'

dd

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Hiya, davdirks!

Calli

beer, I want beer
I knew you'll like him. :)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
What the hell kind of TK welcome is this?? You might as well start giving him EI hugs and shit. Fuck off, you're obviously a dual of Calli's and if you're not, I hope you shit yourself in a public place.

Now.....welcome to TK

Calli

beer, I want beer
^Awwww... how nice!

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Darth, why would I kiss your black ass if you berate me? I'm not a masochist.

Oh, thanks for the welcome.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
someone...aka Big DickMcGee keeps changing my custom title to that. lol

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
I do like the Super Villians Team Up avatar!

What is with other people changing custom titles here? Will I return some day and find that someone has said that I love Ann Coulter? I rue the day.

What is EI?

Thanks in advance, and I hope you have a great day.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
www.exisle.net

a lovely board that I and a few others seem obsessed over at the moment. Come check it out

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Thanks.

Wait, I just saw the custom title. Fucker. I don't like being defaced. As I've said, I am not a masochist.

lady_elena_wf

davdirks said:
Pounce away.
New toy! I like him! If y'all don't wanna keep 'im, I will!
davdirks said:
Thanks.

Wait, I just saw the custom title. Fucker. I don't like being defaced. As I've said, I am not a masochist.
I'll fix it for you.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Lady elena wf, thank you. I like it. Reminds me of AC/DC.

lady_elena_wf

Damn, it. Someone changed it! Well, I tried. At random intervals when I will once again become interested, I will change it again.

The funny part of all of this is that I only really listen to country. So I know of AC/DC, I just don't know their music.

What I put up there was a latin phrase from the Roman Gladiators. "Ave Caeser, Morituri te salutamus" or "Hail Caeser, We, who are about to die, salute you." Slightly fitting for a newbie that's trying to be nice on TK. I kinda want you to survive.

Eh, it happens.

P.S. Everyone usually refers to me as Lady or Elena. Just to save you some time.