Say hallo to davdirks.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I call you damn hot.

And not just because you are stationed in the desert.

Sorry, I had to do that before someone else did it.
But it's honest.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
lady_elena_wf said:
Damn, it. Someone changed it! Well, I tried. At random intervals when I will once again become interested, I will change it again.

The funny part of all of this is that I only really listen to country. So I know of AC/DC, I just don't know their music.

What I put up there was a latin phrase from the Roman Gladiators. "Ave Caeser, Morituri te salutamus" or "Hail Caeser, We, who are about to die, salute you." Slightly fitting for a newbie that's trying to be nice on TK. I kinda want you to survive.

Eh, it happens.

P.S. Everyone usually refers to me as Lady or Elena. Just to save you some time.

Thanks. The AC/DC reference is because they have a song called "For Those About To Rock, We Salute You."

Whoever is fucking with me, you suck.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
BlindGroping said:
I call you damn hot.

And not just because you are stationed in the desert.

Sorry, I had to do that before someone else did it.
But it's honest.

I assume you are talking about ladyelena, and I agree, she's hot.

lady_elena_wf

I'm gratefull for the compliments...BG why haven't you gone to my room yet?

However, DD how would you know that I am hot? Not that I mind it, I'm just curious. I moved my pics so the links no longer work. I could probably repost (BDM would be happy) but I'm just too damn lazy.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
I said you are hot based on your kindness, and your intelligence, and your willingness to be deployed in Kuwait. I applaud you for all of these things, and to me, that makes you hot. That said, I sure would love to see the pics.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Whoever is calling me a nancy boy, crawl out from your parents' basement, and face it in the open. I will gladly kick your ass, on a message board or anywhere else for that matter.

lady_elena_wf

Awww...how sweet! However, (damn honesty), I must issue a disclaimer. I am not in Kuwait out of willingness. I am here b/c I was ordered to be. But there's no sense in bitching about it. I'm outta here in less than 45 days!!

& as requested...pics: :smooch:
DSCN0399.jpg

Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg

Oh, and calm down. You calling someone out is just openly admitting that you've been trolled. They don't matter, they never will. Just have fun & ignore the stupidity. Otherwise you will die of a stroke before you're beyond your newbie status.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Yes, you're hot. Great photos, thank you for sharing. Get back home safe and sound. I'm a newbie to this board, not to message boards, and believe me, do not let that shit bother me. I do like to toy with the witless.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Oh, that said, your point is well taken, elena.

lady_elena_wf

Hey, 2 more posts & you'll have Karma capability!

Thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to stay safe. Have fun on the board.

I'm off to enjoy my afternoon & subsequent Sunday off.

:smooch:

lady_elena_wf

P.S. Hope you like your new title.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
LOL. I hope you enjoy a pleasant and relaxing weekend.

lady_elena_wf

I'll try. :smooch:

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Laker_Girl said:
It's football season my friend and I'm all over the Eagles at the mo. I love that Phil is back, that's the power of Jeanie Buss Poo. Kobe better put up or shut up, I'm no fair weather fan but if this season is anything like last season I'm selling my season tickets a.k.a. I won't watch them on TV anymore.

As for Ann Coulter, she's hilarious, I love her! She's a media whore and if she believed half of what she says I'd run for the hills. Fact is she says it to get people like you riled up. All of that aside, someone changed my title and I haven't bothered to change it back.

:bigass:

This is a true story. A buddy of mine was in a sushi restaurant in L.A. and sat at the bar next to Phil and Jeanie. My buddy said "I'm not getting the Kobe beef." Phil turned to him and smiled.

Eagles seem to be suffering now from the TO offseason fallout. Donovan I think is pretty fed up with TO's bs. If they can't lock down their defense, they are in for more hurt. I'd also suggest that if there is ever a time to more firmly establish their running game, it is this Sunday.

Mirah

I love you
Well this has been some nice lovely reading here at the TK.
Thanks. And Kudos.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
"sweet dreams are made of these"

I think someone used that on this board before, for the same type of reason.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
I don't understand why so many people here are like "fuck you, I don't want anyone else to be happy." It is pitiful.

Mandi

I can see why BG wants to bang you..........yes you are hotter than me

*runs to her corner to bawl*

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
MirandaJo said:
I can see why BG wants to bang you..........yes you are hotter than me

*runs to her corner to bawl*

C'mon, miranda. You are as beautiful as you feel.