Say nice things about Loktar

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Loktar realistically considers the position of 'gay'. Is that sexual empathy? I think it is.

Loktar is sexually empathetic.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Loktar IS Hitler.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Loktar will eat the Spear Of Longinus to become Hitler. Then he'll open up a pizza restaurant.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Loktar realistically considers the position of 'gay'. Is that sexual empathy? I think it is.

Loktar is sexually empathetic.

It would have been an insult if I would have said Loktar sexually apathetic. And that would have been in some other thread because Riotgear is nothing if not on topic.

Seph

Retired Account
hes a fat cunt.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Brittany Spears has a fat cunt. It looks like one of those plastic, squeeze open coin purses. WTF is the deal with celebrities ugly pussys?

Loktar lost his leg in the war. What everyone sees him walking around on is his gigantic cock in a custom made shoe.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
fat cunts tend to be smelly

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account
how ya been... n tits.

Seph

Retired Account

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
no comment.

ah... that looks like i was agreeing with seph's insult and expanding upon it. I wasn't. I was merely noting that, as Gear said, they do tend to 'pouch' a bit when the Gunt is more of a Vag-omach (vuh-jumm-uck). This coin purse configuration keeps everything kind of enclosed, and can make the whole FUP area rather fragrant.

not calling you a smelly fat cunt, my man. in fact, you're rather uncunty.

Loktar: Uncunty and Unafraid..... on land.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Loktar was originally a conjoined twin. His twin was the weaker of the two. Eventually, Loktar Minor (as I like to call him) withered away and was surgically removed.

Loktar is the stronger twin.