Scott Pilgrim vs The World

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll watch it on DVD.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
One of the strangest, most original films I have seen. Thud and I went to see it together

ThatSunrise

Likes house centipedes
I never got to see it as the only seats left in the place when I arrived were front row, corner, and my neck hurt trying it for less than a minute. Refunded.

CaptainWacky

I WATCHED THIS TODAY. IT WAS REALLY GOOD.

CaptainWacky

It appears to have the most trolled IMDB board ever.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm sure the "TROLLS!! STOP IT NOW!!!!" thread will solve that problem.

CaptainWacky

They could be talking about Mary Elizabeth Winstead's eyes and they're just saying "hipster" to each other instead, the fools.

CaptainWacky

Ellen Wong out-acting all the major Hollywood stars on the tenth anniversary table read I just watched is a sight to behold!

(Everyone else is good too.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I also liked this film, just finished binge watching spaced with the wife, I saw it back in the day, but she was new to it, was a bit gutted there was only 14 episodes.

CaptainWacky

It's more than Fawlty Towers got (though the episodes are shorter because it was on 4 so FT probably had more screentime in total.)

CaptainWacky

The Wongaissance is here.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm impressed they got the entire cast back, but that's kind of a terrible trailer.

CaptainWacky

It looks like an anime adaptation of Scott Pilgrim.

CaptainWacky

I was kind of feeling the first episode was pretty much the same as the movie (which makes sense as the movie didn't diverge from the books until later) but then there was a twist ending - a smart thing for them to do! Unless that happened in the comic too I can't remember I read it 15 years ago.

Ellen Wong best voice actress as predicted.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I also saw the first one, but didn't immediately want to watch the second.

CaptainWacky

It's definitely telling a different story from the movie/comic.

SAUSAGEMAN

I was kind of feeling the first episode was pretty much the same as the movie (which makes sense as the movie didn't diverge from the books until later) but then there was a twist ending - a smart thing for them to do! Unless that happened in the comic too I can't remember I read it 15 years ago.

Ellen Wong best voice actress as predicted.
oh just like rebuild of evangelion