See Admin, How come you guys cant be like the ones at Mock?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Ive been here for almost 7 years now, and no matter what Ive done, Ive only been daycared Once (You hear me.. Just ONCE dammit!!) :eek:

Ive only made 7 threads over at Mock, and before I even knew it (POOF, straight to purgatory)...even Wordforge didnt move that fast :D

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
The newbie area is invisible to everyone except admin, right? It used to be the members would all 'haze' a newbie but you don't even get to do that anymore.

Tight control and paranoia reign supreme.

Seph

Retired Account
He goes by the same username there.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Do people still even post there?

JackSwallows

Red Whacker is hot!!
The newbie area is invisible to everyone except admin, right? It used to be the members would all 'haze' a newbie but you don't even get to do that anymore.

Tight control and paranoia reign supreme.

It is for a time untill the elders decide if the person is worthy or not and then their thread is moved to the open. It's been dead there and I don't think that purgatory thing is helping much.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Sinister used to bug the shit out of me when she'd tell everyone to leave a newbie thread because she had 'work' to do and she needed to concentrate. Now this. That forum is a magnet for lunatic mods and admin for some reason.

jack

Most coherent starguard thread he's ever done, actually.

jack

It is for a time untill the elders decide if the person is worthy or not and then their thread is moved to the open. It's been dead there and I don't think that purgatory thing is helping much.

Do they wear robes and are all wrinkly and stuff?

JackSwallows

Red Whacker is hot!!
Do they wear robes and are all wrinkly and stuff?

Yeah and then they make them take this ridiculous test...

Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake.

This is this cat.

This is is cat.

This is how cat.

This is to cat.

This is keep cat.

This is a cat.

This is retard cat.

This is busy cat.

This is for cat.

This is forty cat.

This is seconds cat.

Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down.

jack

tl:dr

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is VKD admin of that board?

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
Mock has the case of permanent paranoia and butthurt hypertension. Just takes a few posts of fucking with LC power trips or call Douchess out and you get the axe. Sad part is all you have there is cracker running her yap, the admins and the Gear/Donovan duo. Rc sounds more interesting than it.

Seph

Retired Account
'Gear got the boot.