See Admin, How come you guys cant be like the ones at Mock?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Mock has the case of permanent paranoia and butthurt hypertension. Just takes a few posts of fucking with LC power trips or call Douchess out and you get the axe. Sad part is all you have there is cracker running her yap, the admins and the Gear/Donovan duo. Rc sounds more interesting than it.

Tell them they are more than welcome to join here, and watch somebody show them how to truly be a bag of shit with admin buttons.

Fucking amateurs.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
Tell them they are more than welcome to join here, and watch somebody show them how to truly be a bag of shit with admin buttons.

Fucking amateurs.

Sure, but you just do it for the lulz. There they use the "protection of the Mock community" as a card.

Maybe Gear will tell them. I ass raped "them" too hard to let me in.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Back in the day, I'd be over there trying to fuck with them. Now I prefer to ignore such people, unless they choose to come and take a dump on my front doorstep.

Equal Hater

I hear ya. Thing is I'm a real asshole sometimes and I enjoy slapping retards around. Yes, I am somewhat ashamed of it but it is what I like. When I run out of retards to slap around, I reach out. Mock is the kind of place where I know 100% sure I will find what I'm looking for.

I did not know Gear got the axe as well. Can someone care enough to share the details of his perma exodus?

Seph

Retired Account
After being banned for a month he come back for like a month, gave that bitch Le Clown a few nouns and verbs and it wasn't appreciated, best I can work out.

Equal Hater

It was for the best of the Mock community, which is Douchess main priority.

Seph

Retired Account
She banned 4 1000+post accounts in a month.

Cody

Mock has the case of permanent paranoia and butthurt hypertension. Just takes a few posts of fucking with LC power trips or call Douchess out and you get the axe. Sad part is all you have there is cracker running her yap, the admins and the Gear/Donovan duo. Rc sounds more interesting than it.

It is, we have stalker virus, marks, dp, jon, and SWDP along with eljoe actually being funny.

Seph

Retired Account
YOU LEFT OFF RUBY :rwmad:

Seph

Retired Account

JackSwallows

Red Whacker is hot!!
Thing is I'm a real asshole sometimes and I enjoy slapping retards around. Yes, I am somewhat ashamed of it but it is what I like.

I like your euphemism for jerking off and I don't believe for a second that you ever slapped anyone except your guinea pig, which is demented and disgusting by the way.

Equal Hater

I'm making friends here already?

For the record it is not what I was going for, but I'm concerned with your negativity towards masturbation. Were you repressing sexual feelings in the early days or is it guilt that promotes such feelings?

JackSwallows

Red Whacker is hot!!
I'm making friends here already?

For the record it is not what I was going for, but I'm concerned with your negativity towards masturbation. Were you repressing sexual feelings in the early days or is it guilt that promotes such feelings?

I really thought "slapping the retards around" was another term for jerking off. If it's not it really should be.

I have nothing against masturbation, you'll get no arguments from me mister.

Equal Hater

Sally... she looks pretty good. I wish she would go rogue QM style and post some nudes. She's got some nice titties.

I was going to use that pic you took of yourself in the mirror to create some online dating accounts. Are you into black butchy lesbians or into old men pissing on you? I want to be selective on what you get on your email. And don't blame me... blame Douchess. I remember you wondering what the trolls could actually do with those stolen pics from the photo album, and you were right on being concerned. Lots of things can develop from it, and most of them are bad.

How's the dog doing? I mean that dog you have on that pic sitting under the big tree is yours, isn't it?

Equal Hater

Actually, now that I think this over you should blame LC. Just like irl, she is absolutely incompetent serving and protecting her community. No wonder they asked her to step aside or else. How many times can you deal with incompetency?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Call her Elsie. She's a lolcow after all.

Equal Hater

IMA GONNA KILL YA!!

7290.imgcache.jpg

WITH MY INCOMPETENCE