Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex Tip of the Day

The scene you describe is no more interesting to the majority of men, I would think. It certainly isn't to me. Variety, people! Try something new, every time!

Sex Tip #13

Asking her to be on top is fine. Lying there grunting while she does all the hard work is not. Caress her gently, so that she doesn't feel quite so much like the captain of a schooner. And let her have a rest.

Sitting up and finding a nipple with one's mouth as she rides you is also one of the male-perspective pleasures of letting her be on top, not to mention your hands are free to give her a little "push" from time to time as you grab her ass.

Guys, every once in awhile grab your woman, kiss her passionately, and throw her on the bed (or floor...or table..). Don't even undress, her, just pull the panties aside and go to town. She'll be so turned on that you can't wait to ravish her, that you won't even need any lube. ;)

OK, Cait is neglecting us all...

I'll pass on what little I know.

When giving a woman oral sex try rolling your tongue at the end and using the back of the tongue on the clitoris. It's an entirely different feel than the rougher top of the tongue or the tip that is normally employed.

Also, shave the area around your mouth and chin very well. No one wants a stubble rash down there when they're about to make the O face. ;)