Sexy Men

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Daystrom may sound grumpy online but irl he's pretty sexy, too!

Do you realize that in the past weeks, Daystrom has presented himself as a perverted, disgusting, and downright psychopathic stalker to the point where even the most liberal and good-natured women of TK were pissed off enough to rip him a new one? You might want to read up some of his posts to Tisi, LC, or eloisel before you try to promote him to the TK public. Just sayin....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
<3

Mirah

I love you
Daystrom may sound grumpy online but irl he's pretty sexy, too!

Do you realize that in the past weeks, Daystrom has presented himself as a perverted, disgusting, and downright psychopathic stalker to the point where even the most liberal and good-natured women of TK were pissed off enough to rip him a new one? You might want to read up some of his posts to Tisi, LC, or eloisel before you try to promote him to the TK public. Just sayin....

*Wonders why she forgives Daystrom of his supposed online persona but others she takes at exact face value of what they post.*

*Wonders why she feels the need to defend him*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jack

She's still carrying around some of his DNA in the folds of her withered droopy 'gina probably.

jack

*Wonders why she forgives Daystrom of his supposed online persona but others she takes at exact face value of what they post.*

*Wonders why she feels the need to defend him*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because she's a cunting, two-faced hypocrite?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Guys, are you sure you are all talking about the same person. Are you even sure you know who Mirah was referring to?

jack

TCON

jack

I'm not as dumb as I look =)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Other than Johnny Depp, you have questionable taste in men. *shudders*

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Other than Johnny Depp, you have questionable taste in men. *shudders*

Yes, I've recently come to the conclusion it is time to rehab my cache of "sexy men." Even Depp is looking a little worse for wear. Did you see him in that movie he costarred with Angelina Jolie - The Tourist?

He's going to play Tonto in the "Long Ranger" movie and Barnabas Collins in the "Dark Shadows" movie coming out next year. He is going to be awesome as Barnabas Collins.

Oh well.

Who are your choices for sexy men?

Daniel Craig is a rather smouldering bit of awesome sexiness.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
You don't like sexy men?

Your master isn't my type but I thought he could probably, maybe, clean up nice.

if you're referring to jack there - he isn't your type, yet you spent 6+ years pining after him, apparently madly in love. It's all there in the archives, Wheezer :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
if you're referring to jack there - he isn't your type, yet you spent 6+ years pining after him, apparently madly in love. It's all there in the archives, Wheezer :)

Is it? Why don't you dredge that up too.