Touching the monolith
Staff member
Mt Dew = FROG PISS :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He only killed his wife a little.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She did most of the work, he just loosened the lid for her.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Is this the wrong time/place to remind everyone that he killed his wife?

I won't tolerate any bad-mouthing of The Captain. Shatner is the greatest actor to ever grace our screens, small or big, and His characters are the most memorable ever created. Kneel before Him and beg His fucking forgiveness for your transgressions.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I won't tolerate any bad-mouthing of The Captain. Shatner is the greatest actor to ever grace our screens, small or big, and His characters are the most memorable ever created. Kneel before Him and beg His fucking forgiveness for your transgressions.

I would except for the fact that I didn't kill my wife.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Neither did he.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Neither did he.

Of course he did. Just as soon as he figured out how to blame her alcoholism, he drowned her in the pool. I'm sure any of us would have done the same thing in his position. I'm not saying he was wrong. Just guilty.

I'll bet he's no stranger to a stiff drink either. Judging by his permanent bloat I'd say his association with alcohol could accurately be described as intimate.

I should know. I'm also a raging alcoholic.

Of course he did. Just as soon as he figured out how to blame her alcoholism, he drowned her in the pool. I'm sure any of us would have done the same thing in his position. I'm not saying he was wrong. Just guilty.

I'll bet he's no stranger to a stiff drink either. Judging by his permanent bloat I'd say his association with alcohol could accurately be described as intimate.

I should know. I'm also a raging alcoholic.

I have NO DOUBT he killed her! His phony acting in regards to the incident was reminiscent to his "Columbo" episodes.

"MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE IS DEAD, SHE MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME"

"I'LL MISS MOST, HER LAUGHTER, HER TEARS, HER JOY"

Shatner wasted virtually no time at all in finding an even younger woman to fill her shoes. GRIEF MY ASS!!!

Sir Sacrifyx

You're all a bunch of bastards. If The Captain did in fact kill her, then it was His will, and the bitch obviously deserved it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I CAN'T BELIEVE LOKTAR AND DR DACE NEGGED ME CUZ I DON'T LIKE MOUNTAIN DEW :rwmad: I'M NEVER TYPING AT THEM AGAIN!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DENNY CRANE

Sir Sacrifyx

Except for that weird fishing vest and TJ hooker.

I feel like I might be losing the room here.
We all know your feelings on the god thing, just know that The Captain is the closest thing to true divinity this sad excuse for a world will ever know - the fact that He graced our pathetic existence with such a phenomenal display of talent over the years (even TJ Hooker) speaks volumes about His love for the wretched beings that revel in His light.