jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
245813625_10159738031701963_5872384186938121140_n.jpg

jack

245460841_1384521142020859_8969540482841523672_n.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If the scene of Takei being promoted to Captain in Wrath of Khan really was messed up by Shatner, surely they'd just have shot it again if it was so important?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Also did he consider the consequence if he hadn't messed it up? Maybe you get one Excelsior team up like STVI, but he's not going to show up in every film. Leaving the enterprise would have meant his career would have tanked even earlier.

Plus he was also mad at a little boy in STIV who was meant to be a distant relative of his, but kept messing the line until they ran out of time and the scene was cut.

Funny how it's always someone else's fault.

whisky

Boobie inspector
There is a Shatner film on sky at the moment called senior moment, it's nothing special but he does team up with Christopher Lloyd again, and doesn't kick him off a cliff into lava this time.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Just a bit of an aside but you can still be totally against the outrageous bullshit billionaires are pulling and how they are probably a net negative for society as a whole and still think that projects like Space X and Blue Origin are good things. We don't have to deify those like Bezos and Musk (and you REALLY shouldn't) and still see that these projects are worthwhile.

Also, shout out to Joe Scott. His channel is excellent.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I don't know if my browsing history factors in, but about the 6th hit on a Google search for "bitter faggot, George Takei" takes me to Wordforge. :marathon:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
They should've had a black chick on the flight. Talk about a historic missed opportunity.

CaptainWacky

Not if they cure death within our lifetime.

CaptainWacky

Happy birthday William "Shat On Her" (Shatner) (91)!

jack

Is that today??

CaptainWacky

No, it's an ELABORATE TROLL by me!

(yes.)

jack

Hope I get to live to be 91. Fuck that still gives me more that 3 decades!