She heart sleeve

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shall I hold her down for you while you're fucking her?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ick.

Just to be clear - My biggest problem with her is she isn't funny.

I hate people who aren't funny.

Love Child

One Love
LC is a troll who never shuts it off. Same as you.

Same as the rest of us.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

It doesn't work when the way I troll and the way you troll becomes incompatible.

In LC/ILC's case, I can't fucking stand that nonsensical circular bullshit she pretends like she doesn't do.

It's stupid, inauthentic and unfunny. So fuck her.

Gear is a troll who shuts it off for a while and then changes his mind.

Same as others around here.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

It doesn't work when the way he trolls and the way others troll are incompatible.

It doesn't work when we have real lives and share about it, and let down the veil, and he keeps his on.

I see Gear as un fun, bitter, boring and just ew.

I like people, Gear does not. It is amazing he wants to talk to anyone he is so picky.

jack

Do tell more please. I cannot remember.

Let's see, you talked about dual passing, I made a retarded poem about it and flung some stupid shit at you. Gear was ugly at me at the time and extrapolated it into a capital crime, used a nuance while I was posting at RH (I think I made a neckbeard comment over there) and used it to boot me from the board while telling everyone I was R rated. I think he was motivated by Jibbles being pissed at How I trolled that Faggles McGee guy when he was applying, because he wanted his little RH circle jerk to continue over there and was constantly harping about how I should be banned. (I never looked back) Ily and Dono (to save face) retroactively backed him up saying it was a capital crime because she didn't think it was that serious and Donovan didn't even realize what happened at first, but there's a quote in SFreely from a PM from him where he was crowing about what he did.. I came over here and they (gear, dono, seph) followed me, then all my old friends appeared when I rallied the troops and stuck up for me til they got bored when they realized they weren't going to get anywhere. Then you calmed down and we made up again.

Did I miss anything?

jack

And no Mirah, I've done that crap to death. This is my home, this is where I post. Jibbles is a retarded fuck whom I'll never speak to again in this lifetime and the other two are worthless and I could care less about. If Gear wants to get along with me here, I'm ok with that.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
This is lovely and touching and all but here's the thing Jack old boy -

You aren't a member of SF because LC/ILC/Mirah decided you shouldn't be. I launched the inquisition because that's what people expect me to do.

The final decision was hers and hers alone. I agreed to abide by he decision regardless of how it came down.

Ask around.

As you well know, I regularly concede smaller battles in order to retain the right to be self-righteous at a later date.

jack

This is lovely and touching and all but here's the thing Jack old boy -

You aren't a member of SF because LC/ILC/Mirah decided you shouldn't be. I launched the inquisition because that's what people expect me to do.

The final decision was hers and hers alone. I agreed to abide by he decision regardless of how it came down.

Ask around.

As you well know, I regularly concede smaller battles in order to retain the right to be self-righteous at a later date.

Nice try. If you hadn't sent that smug pm you might have something. You sent that pm before a decision was made. I know this because Mirah and I discussed it as it was going down. I don't need to "ask around" because you're all cut from the same cloth and I experienced it all up close and personal like. The two of them (neon and Mirah) verified what happened. You pulled the trigger and then gloated about it.

You were a sneak then and a backpeddler now. Self righteous my hairy brown ass.

jack

And being (or not being) a member of SF doesn't have any currency these days. You've made sure of that.

jack

Sorry Gear, you pulled the trigger a little too early and got the syncophants to chirp otherwise. Translate it any way you want, that's what happened. You were wrong then and are a pussy now.

And the truth is, just like then I could care less. Just answering Mirah's question.