She heart sleeve

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You win.

jack

That isn't the point. Ask her or don't. I don't give a shit.

That's the way it happened.

That's exactly the point. It doesn't matter one way or the other.

You win.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Sorry Gear, you pulled the trigger a little too early and got the syncophants to chirp otherwise. Translate it any way you want, that's what happened. You were wrong then and are a pussy now.

And the truth is, just like then I could care less. Just answering Mirah's question.

LOL, I pull the trigger first and early every time. As soon as I find it and usually twice. Then I let the chips fall where they may. Some find that entertaining, most don't. Whatever. If that makes me a pussy then so be it.

I regret nothing in this meaningless realm.

jack

Her imaginary case.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Let's see, you talked about dual passing, I made a retarded poem about it and flung some stupid shit at you. Gear was ugly at me at the time and extrapolated it into a capital crime, used a nuance while I was posting at RH (I think I made a neckbeard comment over there) and used it to boot me from the board while telling everyone I was R rated. I think he was motivated by Jibbles being pissed at How I trolled that Faggles McGee guy when he was applying, because he wanted his little RH circle jerk to continue over there and was constantly harping about how I should be banned. (I never looked back) Ily and Dono (to save face) retroactively backed him up saying it was a capital crime because she didn't think it was that serious and Donovan didn't even realize what happened at first, but there's a quote in SFreely from a PM from him where he was crowing about what he did.. I came over here and they (gear, dono, seph) followed me, then all my old friends appeared when I rallied the troops and stuck up for me til they got bored when they realized they weren't going to get anywhere. Then you calmed down and we made up again.

Did I miss anything?

Whoa. I got off easy. I got booted from SF for saying hi to people(after being MIA or awhile) which of course according to good 'ol paranoid Gear, meant me and jack planned to destroy the board.

jack

I think I did a pretty good job of that tbh. After I left and came back here, psure it became a ghost town of just a half dozen or so so called "adults". Who wants to hear an old grumpy bitch rant at them endlessly for "conversation"?

Not me.

Love Child

One Love
Whats funny is how some people come over here to "leave Gear alone" in his "Castle" only to have him follow them here.

I have to go to work, see you all later in the week.

Cheers!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LOL, Jesus Gear, it'll never cease to amaze me how people give you credit for pretty much everything that happens on a board you are a member of. Of course, part of it is the natural aversion of stupid fucks to accept their own responsibility, but still... I bow to thee, oh master of manipulation :pound: