She-Hulk: Attorney At Law

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Guardians of The Galaxy literally has a joke about Quill's spaceship being covered in cum. But yes a dance is TOO FAR!!!!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Light and fluffy this week, which I guess some people could use today.

CaptainWacky

I thought the fourth episode was the best one. It definitely felt the most like an episodic story from a comedy super hero lawyer show (or an issue of a comic!) I liked the line about Wong giving them "Twitter armour." Madisynn was amusing.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

"Mid season preview" (there's nine episode) but half of the clips are stuff we've already seen. Matt Murdock/Daredevil features at least.

CaptainWacky

Did not suspect this guy was 104 years old.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
NOW I know what the She Hulk CGI reminds me of:

The Question

Eternal
NOW I know what the She Hulk CGI reminds me of:
Image is blank, but I'm assuming you meant this:

NzguanBn

Because that's basically exactly what the CGI of this thing reminds me of. I mean, all this show is missing is Mike Meyers voicing Shrek McBanner. Seriously.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Fifth one was another one that felt too short (not even a mid credits scene!.) You're on streaming, you don't have to stick to sitcom length! Jameela Jamil feels underused so far. Were her super expensive "beauty potions" a shot at Gwyneth Paltrow? Probably!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I can't get over how a main character in a marvel show is a frequent guest star on celebrity Juice.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What the heck, they didn't even let us see her in the new clothes. :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I can't get over how a main character in a marvel show is a frequent guest star on celebrity Juice.
Mel B joins the cast next week.

CaptainWacky

Episode six was good. Interesting that they used Great Lakes Avengers character Mr. Immortal, PERHAPS hinting that another GLA member will be joining the MCU soon!?!?!?1/1

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The Mr Immortal stuff was good! I like the guy from the wedding, he is cute.