Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shitty Dual's Coffee Table Photo Album

Siiiiiiiick!

I never knew they made that weird "BRAAAAAP" sound. Not really the last sound I ever want to hear, 'tho I'm sure it's been just that, for many.

It sounds like God farting.

Yeah, the sheer force from the recoil slows the plane down and pilots have been known to stall-out if they don't increase their thrusters while firing it. Comptrollers call firing that gun "burping the Vulcan." I used to do training at Fort Indiantown Gap in PA, and that's a test range for A-10's. Hearing that sound in real life is quite intimidating. Especially when you can hear the rounds hitting their target with repetitive thuds.

I was never in a position to see them provide CAS, so I've never seen them in combat. Though, I'm sure it's a terrible sight to behold.

I'm sure I've got some pics floating around here somewhere. Let me put some more in this thread.

brb

1220597957690.jpg

I don't know why, but this img cracks me up.