Should I even link to offensive TrekBBs threads anymore?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

I'M GOING TO POST IN IT RATHER THAN CRYING OVER HERE

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
SHE LOOKS LIKE A CHILD, A SEXY SEXY CHILD - INTERNET POSTER ADMIRAL2

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
TRACHTENRAGE :rwmad:

Aquehonga

Un Banned
When did you first join TrekBBS, Aque?

The 1st time:
Fall '01 to sometime in early '03. I wasn't permabanned THAT TIME. TBBS was doing some software upgrade then & the site seemed to be "nonexistant" so I gave up on it.

I'm guessing my 1st, original TBBS account/username completely evaporated.

I was LestatII.

The 2nd & last time:
August 31st '04 to April 3rd '09. I was Aquehonga the 2nd/last time.

Re:OmahaDouche-
Shortly before my permaban OmahaFart the Anal Wart gave me an actual OmahaStar Omaha Warning* in a Dean Spockwell thread of mine on TBBS's SF&F board.

Omaha's got something BIG up his arse.

:lol:Laughable what an asswhipe Omaha is:rofl:

He's an ordinary poster with a mod complex & talks like he's an admin.

If I were TBBS I'd permaban Omaha for his mod complex.

Omaha ACTUALLY has THE NERVE to GIVE WARNINGS.

*I know LoNAF's friendly warnings are called Omaha Warnings & named after OmahaCunt.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well I made my first post since whenever.

Say... is Admiral2 the guy who was going out with that morbidly obese "hot lady" who actually turned out to be a five year old girl? Or was that RearAdmiral69

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That thread is totally stupid. FIGHT FOR MICHELLE'S HONOR!

But in general, I can't tell if TBBS has really become infested with idiots with smug attitudes, or if I can't view anything there objectively anymore.

Also, I don't know if I care one bit.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
That thread is totally stupid. FIGHT FOR MICHELLE'S HONOR!

But in general, I can't tell if TBBS has really become infested with idiots with smug attitudes, or if I can't view anything there objectively anymore.

No, your assessment is dead on. TBBS is infested with smug blokes. And has been for several years now.

Regarding smugness, the worst offenders on TBBS are the PB authors & editors on the TrekLit board.

Christopher the Alpha Douche, William Leisner the Nasty Curmudgeon, TerriO the Snotty Bitch, who else?

Not all the TrekLitters are anal warts. William Gibson, Greg Cox, who else?, are cool.

Also, I don't know if I care one bit.

LOL! Excellent point.

Do you, or anyone else here, post up on SpaceBattles?

CaptainWacky

To be fair the majority of people there are probably just normal nice people, it's just that you see the same names popping up in annoying threads being annoying.

And one of them was impressed by PictureHoster!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Never heard of it. I joined TrekBBS because I liked Trek, but I'm not really an active sci-fi fan in general. So I don't make the rounds at other SFF or related genre sites.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Never heard of it. I joined TrekBBS because I liked Trek, but I'm not really an active sci-fi fan in general. So I don't make the rounds at other SFF or related genre sites.

SB is basically TBBS Lite. If TBBS is Coke, SB would be Diet Coke or Coke Zero.

To answer my posrep comment to you:
Martin Landau

CaptainWacky

What the fuck.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, most people's default reaction to anything you post is WTF, so why the shock?

Friday

Bazinga!
I was perma'd in the Summer of '05, I believe. Of course, I immediately acquired a dual, and posted for years.

Just on a whim one day a few years ago, I logged in under my original name and password. It worked! Somehow I was reverse perma'd.

So I came clean to T'Bonz, and have been an honest to goodness member ever since.

My membership now consists of sporadic (read: every few months) visits to the TV forum, to see what's up there. Other than that....meh.

CaptainWacky

Trekker's pretty funny. He does seem to have posted a new "LIFE COULND'T GET ANY WORSE" thread in Misc everytime I check that forum (not that I'm one to complain about those types of threads.)