Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Mine Field become a "hate forum"?

I hate fire
I hate politics
I hate acid reflux and heartburn is it the same thing?
I hate cereals that hurt your mouth yet I still eat them occasionaly
I hate racism and sexism and all the isms out there
I hate getting older
I hate ignorance and I hate
education shortages
I hate dwinding art and music education in schools
and school lunches
and school shootings
Egos I hate egos
lack of empathy
and shame
I hate it when people die too soon
and too late
I hate death
I hate it when I'm playing a game of chess with someone and they tell me I made an incorrect move and I want to say, "Fuck you" and shove the chess pieces into thier body cavities
I hate rules, but not all of them, just those unspoken, unwritten rules that people follow
I hate finding out that i didn't have to follow all of the rules in the first place and I've been following them all along thinking it made me a better person
I hate that I made this list so long
and that now it makes me look like an insane person maybe when it was just supposed to be a cute little list of cute things to hate

I hate fire
I hate politics
I hate acid reflux and heartburn is it the same thing?
I hate cereals that hurt your mouth yet I still eat them occasionaly
I hate racism and sexism and all the isms out there
I hate getting older
I hate ignorance and I hate
education shortages
I hate dwinding art and music education in schools
and school lunches
and school shootings
Egos I hate egos
lack of empathy
and shame
I hate it when people die too soon
and too late
I hate death
I hate it when I'm playing a game of chess with someone and they tell me I made an incorrect move and I want to say, "Fuck you" and shove the chess pieces into thier body cavities
I hate rules, but not all of them, just those unspoken, unwritten rules that people follow
I hate finding out that i didn't have to follow all of the rules in the first place and I've been following them all along thinking it made me a better person
I hate that I made this list so long
and that now it makes me look like an insane person maybe when it was just supposed to be a cute little list of cute things to hate

We could get 10 forums out of this!

challenge days GIF

Will this year's Mine Field Reunion be the last ever when I quit the board forever after only 3 people post?

(Another thing we can hate: Wacky predicting doom for the MFR 3 weeks before it happens.)

I hate waiting for packages to arrive. I hate chatting with UPS chatbots. THEY CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. You can't tell them the delivery driver got lazy and entered a fake reason for failing to deliver the package. You can't tell them there is no building directory because you don't live in an apartment. You can't tell them you live at the end of a dirt road, and just drive down it all the way to the end. They should hire Susie.