Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Mine Field become a "hate forum"?

I hate waiting for pancakes to arrive
and pancake day.

Sorry, I had pancakes on my mind after seeing that other thread that was wierd, and scary.

My package finally arrived yesterday, fortunately it was lawnmower parts that do not mind being in a box. TODAY I am waiting for UPS to deliver more fish. THEY BETTER NOT BE LATE :rwmad:

I am currently dealing with a missing package situation. Thankfully it is not the USPS, but UPS which I try to help people find. USPS comes to me, UPS and Fed Ex get left at the boat dock and people just go down there whenever and pick up thier packages.
The unfortunate confusing part is that they delivery time stamp is for the day priror in town, and then it gets on the boat and comes uplake. There is posibility of it going to one other location uplake as well.

NmiIqUu.jpeg

Just bumping this so that returning members are aware that the Mine Field is now a hate forum (just as soon as we figure out what we hate.)