Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silo

I enjoyed the fifth episode, Rebecca Ferguson running around as a cop was fun. Tim Robbins is obviously the secret mastermind, right?

Was a bit disappointed the desk officer police woman left as I thought her and Juliette were going to become nice friends.

The old sheriff is STILL ALIVE and sending messages through the stars.

I like when she fell off the age and they guys pulled her up but then just ran away because there was a race still on.

Episode 6 - I liked that there were so many scenes of people trying to figure out what a Pez Dispenser is.

The woman with the radio is the REAL EVIL GENIUS I have decided.

It's good that there are silo cats!

If she can get past the cameras and back to George's secret tunnel thing with all the water. IDK

It's all very intense!

Episode 8 - Exciting Silo dive! Maybe the rabbit will catch her.

I KNEW TIm Robbins was the real bad guy but to be fair it was pretty obvious. Common is a dick too though and needs to pay for punching Juilette.

I'm guessing the season ends with them finally kicking her out and then she meets the first sheriff and his wife still alive and they're like "welcome to the REAL SILO" and the outside world is really just an even bigger silo.