Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silo

Sad Champions League GIF by UEFA

Seems legit.

IT'S SILOS ALL THE WAY DOWN.

EXCITING FINALE.

So the display was fake to get people to clean, but the sheriff saw his wife cleaning and it didn't change the display so I don't get why he cleaned instead of just wanking into the camera out of defiance or something.

Was I supposed to understand how Jules wasn't poisoned like everyone else? I know it was something to do with the tape on her suit as they showed it several times but I didn't get quite why. AM I SLOW? (I guess because Walk swapped the bad tape they usually use with the good tape.)

Last edited:
OH WOW.

Jules wasn't poisoned because the outside is poison, and they used the good tape to seal her suit. IMO.

ALSO, obviously the mayor knows the display in the suit is fake, and he turned it off, but does he know about all the other silos? Is he the only one with the secret info? The previous mayor didn't seem to know.

I'm sure he knows about the other silos as the "18" key probably knows the show was set in silo 18. I think the secret room he ran into at the end was to call up the other silos and tell them not to let the crazy lady in.

He didn't seem to know about the metal door underground though as he looked surprised when Julliette mentioned it.