Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've seen some screen shots of the new Zelda game, and I'm not liking the graphics. I guess I'm still in awe of the gorgeousness of Twilight Princess, but SS looks juvenile.

It looks like it's gonna be HARD. That rolling on the ball thingy is going to kill me, I bet. :rwmad:

I'm glad the Gorons look like the ones from Ocarina. AND I think Link was fighting chus or something similar! ALSO DONGS.

Are we gonna have to buy special controllers to play this game? I guess I should GOOGLE IT.

You need the Wii MotionPlus. It came with some late Wiis, with Wii Sports Resort, and there's a version of the game bundled with the MotionPlus.

Is it a thing that the regular controller fits inside? I was looking at some pictures and that's what it looks like. I wish you could also play the game with a traditional controller. I DONT' KNOW IF I CAN LEARN A NEW THING.

Is it a thing that the regular controller fits inside? I was looking at some pictures and that's what it looks like. I wish you could also play the game with a traditional controller. I DONT' KNOW IF I CAN LEARN A NEW THING.

No, it's a squarish thing that you plug on the bottom of your wiimote.

Like so:
2862.imgcache.jpg

I'm watching the motion plus demo from last year. The beetles are cool! I think I will have major problems getting very far in this game, but I will TRY.

I admit that trailer makes it look better than the screenshots I saw, but I still think Twilight Princess is prettier. NEG ME I DON'T CARE

My Wii came with MotionPlus built into the Remote, so no need for the square thing.

(I bought a Wii by the way.)

Well he's had it for quite a while, hasn't he? So probably not. It would say "Wii MotionPlus INSIDE" on the remote if it has it.

The main remote that came with my Wii doesn't have it (I don't think, most of the games I play are so boring they don't require the remote to rumble and shake), but the second remote that I bought separately (and is usually housed in my Wii Wheel) has it built in.