Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

I have to say I've never wanted to hurt a child (in a videogame) but Colin from Twilight Princess was in need of some serious stabbing.

Yeah, he's a little shit!

I just started the second temple, and I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO :rwmad: Also, I don't like the way you have to throw bombs. SWISH SWISH WITH THE WII-MOTE oh I just blew myself up.

Okay, I have a complaint/question. I got a wooden shield and went down to the surface for the first time, but my shield has disappeared. It doesn't come out when I shake the nunchuck. AND YET it's still there when I look at the gear screen in one of my pouches. I thought maybe it had been eaten by a Deku Baba, BUT WHY would it still be on my gear screen if it was. And I can't get back to the sky to buy a new one. SO WHAT THE FUCK?

Press and hold the minus button and a radial menu will come up. ALSO, any outside bird statue will let you go back up, once you get past that little first part, IMO.

OKAY (I'm probably not going to play it again until tomorrow.) Although I ddidn't unequip it so I don't know why it disappeared in the first place.

You probably accidentally unequipped it somehow. Did you get the free bottle from the potion lady?

OH yeah, and any bird statue you save at, you can return to if you go back up. So when you get all the way through the woods and get to the temple, if you need more heart potion or a new shield you can go up from there and then come back to the same place.

Yes I got the bottle. Also the headmaster's cat turned evil at night, so I threw it off a cliff. But it was alive and nice again during the day.

Yeah, that cat will get you every time you go out at night, but if you whack it a couple times it meows sweetly again, but then it'll be in your face again.

Swinging the remote to swing a sword is so good that I might go out and buy a real sword and start killing people.

Swinging the sword is good, but throwing and rolling bombs SUCKS. When I want to roll one, it throws and when I want to throw it, it rolls and I just decided I'd have to stand up to use bombs which does seem to work better, but still not perfect. I'm certain the boss fight will feature heavy bomb usage, I hope I don't DIE.

ONE GOOD THING, I figured out all the things to get into the second temple, even though it was TRICKSY, all by myself. I usually get frustrated trying to figure out what's next, but this time, I'm just taking my time and looking around when I'm lost. The answer is usually right in front of your face.

REALLY loving all the Ocarina of Time stuff in the game, and the music is fantastical.

I'm getting better with the bombs, but I still DON'T LIKE IT (the bombs). Also, Beetle is kinda of a DOUCHE.

I thought the music was great until NOW :rwmad: The section I'm doing has the most grating music EVAR. I'm sure it won't last long. Also, the longer I play the less I like the controls. I do love the little beetle thing, though. BOMBS AWAY.

OH and Sausageman, I saw the thing in the sky! I love the way this game looks and how the different areas are so familiar.

I finally came to a place I just COULD NOT figure out, so I was forced to seek a guide, and now I'm angry because THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM WAS IN FRONT OF MY FACE :rwmad:

It's weird to play a Zelda game that's actually challenging. I've seen the "GAME OVER" screen several times!