Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

Yeah, I tried a few times, and decided I didn't need whatever he's gonna give me for carrying those STUPID PUMPKINS :rwmad:

I'm pretty good at tightropes now, BUT I'm still not out of the WATER :rwmad: The Cistern boss KILT ME.

It's an easy boss to figure out, but damn it is hard for me to kill. STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME YOU ASSHOLE.

So Fi pops up and tells me my batteries are nearly depleted. I just changed TWO DAYS AGO. And I haven't been playing constantly since or anything. Surely they should last a bit longer than this!?

Ok, why can't I killing the lord Gharahim boss in Forest Temple? Zeus's thunder, just when I think I've figured him out, he pulls a cuntsword at me. I've died so many times.

I'll be back for ya, sneaky bastard. Gotta head out to play Mario Kart with some friends then settle in for "Sons of Anarchy". GEEKS RULE

2931.imgcache.gif

Ok, why can't I killing the lord Gharahim boss in Forest Temple? Zeus's thunder, just when I think I've figured him out, he pulls a cuntsword at me. I've died so many times.

I'll be back for ya, sneaky bastard. Gotta head out to play Mario Kart with some friends then settle in for "Sons of Anarchy". GEEKS RULE

Did you bring a shield in with you? I didn't the first time and i paid for it. Shield bash when he charges at you. Attack him then, or after he teleports. Unless you're still on the first part...

If you just hold the shield in front of you when he charges at you that will stop him and you can WHAP WHAP WHAP him a few times. My shield broke and I ended up killing him without a shield at all in the end. Just stay right up close to him and chase him when he transports so you can get a few hits every time. If you hit him before he can hit you it will interrupt his swing and then you can get a few more hits on him.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Koloktos kicked my ass and I haven't even turned the game back on since then. Maybe I will kill it today :rwmad:

I totally sucked at rolling bombs at first, but it is a little easier now. I still have to stand up if I need to roll a bomb.

I don't know if I know how to play the harp but I managed to play the first song by just swinging the remote for a while.

That's all there is to it. Just try to swing it along with the ring on the ground.