Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

I really liked the Sandship. I love dungeons that don't look like dungeons (like the awesome Yeti Mansion in Twilight Princess.) ALTHOUGH I may have enjoyed the part directly before it where you're running around with a time orb and room is changing as you move even more. LOVE TIME CHANGING STUFF.

ALSO, here are details of the game breaking glitch (it seems to come after the sixth dungeon, so we're getting pretty close to it): http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/1...rd-game-breaking-song-of-the-hero-glitch.html

So just don't talk to that Goron again at that point or just don't do that part first or if you do encounter the glitch just reset without saving your game. Copy your save file befoe doing that part if you're really worried.

W00T! I did the Eldin trial. Only took three tries, it is a little trickier than the Faron trial (Lanayru was the easiest by far).

I was trying to practice Sky Diving on Fun Fun Island. The first time I won an amazing ONE RUPEE. I still can't do it right. I'll never get that rattle.

I am searching for skydiving tips... there has to be something we're doing wrong. Link just goes straight down without any forward movement EVERY TIME. :rwmad:

Watching youtube videos doesn't help, someone should make a video of themSELF playing the game. :rwmad:

I'm stuck in the damned mining facility dowsing for the keys to the door. May have to cheat.

And from what y'all said, not looking forward to trying to navigate the railcar.

The mine cart was really only difficult because I'm a NERD.

This video actually shows the person's hands while he's skydiving, so it's more helpful than most (towards the end of the video).

[YOUTUBE]nJ-H8Rp6Za0[/YOUTUBE]

I got the rattle today, after trying about twelve times in a row. Just lean the remote forward! Don't change direction in the air! If you start to overshoot, use your sail to land. Then blow away the bird shit and get it.

I GOT THE RATTLE! I decided not to give up until I had the fucker. Ended up moving my chair out of the way and sitting farther away, and propping my arm on my knee to keep it steady or something. I could probably never do it again.

I'm putting off doing the Fire Sanctuary and just running around doing stuff instead. I've already collected about 25 tumbleweeds. I'll never get caught short again!

Eventually you'll have more jelly blobs than you'll ever need. Right now I really need an ancient flower and some tumbleweeds. I guess after I get through the Fire Sanctuary I'll do what Wacky is doing and go get some STUFF.

I am LOVING the bow for the first time ever in a Zelda game. I KILL YOU FROM FAR AWAY MOFOS.

I just got a whole gaggle of tumbleweeds and I don't know why that excites me.

Not too keen on the music in the desert temple. Sounds like a mixed up version of the temple from Ocarina.

Oh I hated that mine music, had to turn the volume way down. I am awful at snagging tumbleweeds :rwmad:

You can get them in the tunnels leading to the desert, too. I haven't gone back looking for any yet. I really want to upgrade my bow and something else, now I can't remember but I know I need a fuckdamn tumbleweed :rwmad: