Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

My friend had the condom on his control last night and it was too thick for me to play with.

Um, wait...

But that's right, LoL. I didn't like how it felt and it was harder playing Mario Kart with it.

I actually played with it on yesterday and kind of like it. It felt comfortable in my hand...

(Play Mario with the Gamecube controller!)

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION...

I got two more cubes at Eldin that I had to skydive to get. One of them was in that cone shaped thingy we had to go in the first time we went there. I guess I didn't see it before. There is one cube that I can't figure out how to get to, it's on an island in the middle of LAVA.

ALSO, fighting Giriwhatshisface makes me so tired.

ARGH

Officially stuck in the desert temple with those stupid little carts I have to use my nifty little blower to move. There's one all the way up against the wall that I can't figure out how to get to. Time to youtube this bitch.

I haven't played in a few days because my tendonitis has been horrible. So horrible that my mom spilled the beans on my Christmas gift because she's afraid I might have to have surgery.

My parents are buying me violin lessons. Coolest. Parents. Ever.

Sorry, got off track.

The music is still annoying but my sand blower makes up for it.

Sometimes I hate myself because the solution is so fucking obvious that I can't believe I missed it.

I hate those things that shoot lasers at you and you can't even kill em with bombs.

When do I get to cap an arrow in someone's ass?

You must have been stuck the same place I was. A beamos on the other side of a gate? I BLEW THAT BLOWER THINGY EVERYWHERE BUT WHERE I WAS SUPPOSED TO :rwmad:

I finally went back to the sealed grounds and DID THAT PART.

The sealed grounds bit I just did was kinda hard for some reason. GIANT SPARKLY TOES :rwmad:

All right, the tadtones are just about enough to make me say FUCK IT. I probably won't be playing for a few days, because I just hate this.

You've said that before. It's really not that bad, just keep going. Only use the spinny thing when you want to draw them in (it wastes oxygen otherwise.)

There are some all in a row and I tried to get them 15 times and never could get all of them.

Were you using the spinning thing? I miss a few times but then started from the first one and used the spin attack along the line to draw them in.

One thing I though about after was using an oxygen potion so you don't run out of air (or get longer before you run out...I've never used one.)

No, the ones I was trying to get you can't really use the spin on because they're sort of inside a tunnel and if you spin you run into the wall. If I could just get Link to swim without going all over the place then I'D HAVE THOSE FUCKERS :rwmad:

Also, I just did two slightly frustrating things in a row before getting to this point, so that might be a small part of my problem. Probably just really do need to give it a rest and try again tomorrow.

FRUSTRATING THINGS:

Getting the bird spin attack took several tries, ended up standing up and that made it easier to fly right. The final time I still had 20 seconds on the clock! :rwmad: (Maybe I should try standing up to swim.) Fighting Levias was cool.

THEN.. I went down to Faron woods not knowing I'd have to fight the Imprisoned AGAIN so soon. I just fought that sucker last night! So, that took three tries because I didn't realize you could get Groose to bomb him and then you could jump on his head without knocking him down first, and on the second try I was ONE spike hit away from killing it when I accidentally got out the bug net and that just doesn't work, lol... I was really trying to kill him with the bug net and didn't even know it until it was too late.