Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

Ok, I got these gloves to dig with but I'm still sucking at the rolling of the bombs.

When do I get a harp!!! :(

You will get the harp in
the desert

I killed Koloktos last night, and I WAS RIGHT... I was trying to stay back too far from that ASSHOLE. He went down fairly easy after I got up close and just hopped around and around. Also, the second trial was easy as pie, but I dread the third one... because I KNOW that one will be a bitch just like getting into the temple the first time was.

SHAKE THE NUNCHUCK, NOT THE WII-MOTE, YOU BITCH :rwmad:

Will I ever remember to do that? OR WILL I GO ON FLAILING MY ARMS ABOUT?

I have been searching the INTERNETS for clues about riding that FUCKING mine cart. The in game instructions say to shake the wii remote to land (there are gaps in the track) so I assume this means the right hand controller, not the nunchuck.. BUT I'M PROBABLY WRONG. I should go play the game some more and see if that is the answer. GRRR and :rwmad:

How come when I press the gravestone I don't see/hear the shed open. It's not even glowing for me. Fucking kukiriel.

Yeah, as soon as I posted I figured I needed to roll. Now trying to find some young girl in the sky. *sigh4

And yep, I'm playing videogames on a Friday night. Got cramps and am in my pjs. Honey Badger don't care.

OMG I DID IT! I just needed to stop being a CHICKEN and go faster. I was so excited I saved my game TWICE. Also, it helps to stand up and get farther away from the TV. Maybe I should try having the sensor bar below the TV instead of on top of it, I DON'T KNOW. That might throw me off completely.

Now If I could just get Link to glide (off the bird) I don't know how to make him go forward, he just goes down. Maybe I should stand up for that too.

YAY CASSIE!!!!!!!!!

If you move the sensor bar and it helps, let me know because I also keep mine on top of the TV.

I'm still doing the sidequest for the demon. Well, I was. Right now I'm getting my hair did before a shindig. I take it I've got to play Cupid for Pippit and Karane.

And WHO is taking so long in the shower? Playing with their sword probably.

The game actually doesn't use the sensor bar except for the initial calibration and the map pointer. Hope this helps!

Ok, first time I actually had to look up help. Couldn't find the last two fucking keys to get to the Earth temple.

I'm at the island with the minecarts but haven't done it yet. Is it really that hard?

(Of course I beat Koloktos on my first attempt so what's hard for one person isn't always hard for others.)

It's not that hard. The instructions on the wall say something about moving the wii remote up to jump obstacles, and something about landing (can't remember) so I focused on that thinking I was landing the jumps wrong. The real problem was that I was slowing down on the curves, instead of using the curves to pick up speed so I was hitting that first jump way too slow. Once I decided not to use the brake and concentrate on leaning in the curves properly, I made the first jump easily.

ALSO, it only took two tries for me to beat Koloktos (he was only difficult in my MIND). The first time I stayed too far back, near the pillars, and his axes kept getting me. The second time I got right up on the fucker and he went DOWN.

Hey guys,

anagrams

3049.imgcache.jpg

I saved and quit when I found the entrance to the Eldin volcano trial. I HOPE IT DOESN'T SUCK TOO MUCH. Also, there's a goddess cube somewhere and it seems to be under some lava or something. I can dowse for cubes now.. ANYWAY, I wonder if the THING I get in this trial will help me get it. OR if maybe it only seems to be under the lava and there's really a room under there.

I beat the Sandship boss on the first try! RAWR... I really like the way you use the bow in this game, but my aim is still terrible under pressure.

I discovered one reason I'm having trouble, and that is when you have an older remote and you have to add the motion plus thingy to it, it makes the remote longer and I've been holding it more towards the middle, but this kinda puts the A and B buttons out of reach of my tiny fingers. I've been trying to hold the remote properly, since I realized what I was doing. Maybe I'll stop hitting the home button on accident when I'm fighting a SCARY monster.