Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

Email says it was shipped yesterday, and I asked for FAST FUCKING SHIPPING SO IT BETTER BE THERE WHEN I GET HOME TODAY OR I WILL BE VERY PUT OUT

I finally came to a place I just COULD NOT figure out, so I was forced to seek a guide, and now I'm angry because THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM WAS IN FRONT OF MY FACE :rwmad:

Here's a tip: on any game imaginable, instead of getting an expensive guide just google "How do you get past fill-in-the-blank" and some knucklehead gamer has already solved it for you. You can get the answer to a specific stumper that way without spoiling the whole game by having to read a walkthrough or cheat guide.

Yes, I am FULLY aware of the online walkthroughs and that is what I sought out. The Zelda something or other has the chapters broken down into sections. Jeesh, this ain't my first video game.

BAH, the first trial SUCKS but I don't like running around in the dark because I get lost AND STUFF.

I just bought it, and it comes with the little plugin thingy. Got my Wii for fifty bucks with about 30 games.

What's the new Mario game called? I'm getting that too.

OK the part I was complaining about last night wasn't as hard as I thought it was. Only took three tries to get it :rwmad:

I hate the swimming stuff, though. I was shaking the wrong controller FOREVER, lol.

It was waiting for me when I got home this afternon. WOOHOOOOOOOO. Have started a load in the dishwasher, so I feel I've done enough house work to reward myself by starting it. HUZZAH

Ok, my only issue so far is why is the writing on the screen so fucking small?? LoL. It's not like I'm really close to my tv, and the red and gold scripture are also hard to see.

Other than that, yes it's gorgeous and I apologize for judgng from tiny clips. Musc is cool too. My game came with ""The Music of Zelda" also. Nifty.

I'M STUCK ONCE AGAIN, the FUCK DAMN Ancient Cistern. YES there is a watery place in this game :rwmad:

I know I should be able to cross the wall on these vines, why can't I get Link to jump across the gaps?

Hell, I'm already stuck in Faron Woods. I've pinpointed the aura,, but can't figure out how to get to it. I REFUSE TO CHEAT YET!!!

Me and my shield don't get along.

Stepping away to sext and then fix some cheesy orzo.

I literally just found the last one.

Side note....all this extra swinging doesn't help my carpal tunnel.

I just started the Forest Temple, and so far, so good. Had to quit since my meds kicked in because lemme tell ya...my scrips and Zelda controls don't mix well. :D

I suck at flying, and I stupidly said okay to buying something I didn't need, so I can't get the fucking bug net.

Oooh! And I FUCKING LOVE how I make music when I'm killing things.