Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

I failed ont he bird thing a few times too. The other thing I actually did first time somehow, but the time before when I had to fight him I died once and he killed Groose. :(

I always wish I had a green potion when fighting that big thing, but I never do because I don't need one for anything else and then BAM I need it.

What a fucking goof. I didn't realize I could use the sandblower to clear a path. Holy Triforce Tisi!!!!

The only thing I hated about that place was the music in the mining facility.

OH AND CAPTAINWACKY I got the fucking tadtones :rwmad: That long string of purple ones with the purple bubbles just about made me RAGE RAGE RAGE. Anyway, standing up to swim helped a lot, just like it does for skydiving and flying. Remember that, Tisiphone... if you can't do something try doing it standing up, maybe it will save you from the RAGEFACE.

Wacky, did you get Beedle's beetle yet? I tried a few times last night but haven't managed to get all the bugs in time yet. ALSO, I finally carried all the pumpkins - dropped them twice right at the end RAGE RAGE RAGE.. but I found that holding the Z button helped me a lot, because without it I was moving too fast and PUMPKIN SMASH. I can't quite figure out how the game wants me to play the harp, though. I was following along pretty good.

[YOUTUBE]CRgYPsNuNoM[/YOUTUBE]

This video is pretty good for catching the bugs! I was wasting lots of time catching bugs I didn't need and swimming, and crawling through that little thing to get on the boardwalk.. didn't need to do any of that! It's hard to tell on the screen which bugs to catch. I'm going to STUDY this video and I will get all the bugs :rwmad:

ALSO, have you visited the Thunder Dragon yet? I tried doing that last night, but I got way far into it and ended up having to turn the game off without saving because I couldn't get Link to run up a sink sand ramp.. I'm gonna get some green potions and go try again eventually. Think I'll see about knocking out some sidequests first. The game is almost over :(

I did the Beedle thing today. I didn't think I'd be able to do it either, but the more I played I learned where all the bugs I needed were (it's lucky it doesn't change every time) and worked out the route to travel in. There's some in the jars at the bottom of the tower. I did it in about 2:30 it's definitel doable! Got half price on the last pouch.

I got the heart piece the first time I played the harp, even though she said I wasn't very good. I thought it happened automatically. I liked the way she sang. I can't figure out how to do it well (but I don't have to do it again.)

I did the thunder dragon stuff yesterday. It was fun. Time shift stones are awesome. I think there was enough green blobs around that I just made it up that ramp. Watch out for ancient flowers too!

I just have one more trial and then the final dungeon. I still need the heart piece from the pumpkin shooting and sky-diving but surprsingly I'm more likely to get the sky-diving one if I get either. Instructor Orwell or whatever said he wanted a plant so I'll do that and get the final gratitude crystals and heal Batman. Don't know if I want to do the boss rush because I'll spend about 40 minutes on it then die probably.

I just read about some gratitude crystals you can get from the singing girl, if you go talk to her again in the daytime.

Did she tell you she needs someone to plow the pumpkin fields yet? I did that part. I'm trying to find a missing crystal in Skyloft right now and it's PISSING ME OFF. Dowsing isn't accurate.

I only have the final dungeon to go (already unlocked it IN SPECTACULAR FASION) then whatever final boss fights there are. Got all the crystals and completed Batman's story. Only heart pieces I'm missing are from the mine cart race, pumpkin shooting and sky diving...and they're all too hard. Should I do the boss rush? I don't know.

I know there's "hero mode" after finishing but I probably won't want to play that right away anyway.

I was thinking I'd try the boss rush, just to see how it goes. Might be kinda fun, I wonder if you have to fight the imprisoned several times in that too? That wouldn't be very fun, IMO.

GRRR..... well, I'll still probably try to see how far I can get. You get stuff for doing it, even if you don't make it to the end.

Ugh, I'm stuck again in the Earth Temple remix. Those stupid trolls shooting arrows at me while I'm trying to get across the rope. I feel like I should have the bow and arrow now. Did I miss a step?

No, you haven't missed anything EXCEPT how to get around the bokoblins! I can't exactly remember what you need to do, but I think there might be a bomb plant up on the limbs of a tree you can bomb them with (use the beetle), OR you need to go either left or right and swing on some vines or something.... it's all faded from my memory already :rwmad:

I finally got all the BUGS! But I still can't make the audience at the Lumpy Pumpkin happy. It's like my remote isn't working properly or something, I used to have no problem playing the harp. Now Link is playing even when I don't want him to.