Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

3254.imgcache.png

I'm doing what I always do when I get near the end of a game... I STOP PLAYING. I should really just go finish it so I can start Skyrim.

I'm on a boat searching for the pirate ship. I figure when I finish, I'll just start over again and do it THE RIGHT FUCKING WAY WITH THE BUGS AND THE GODDESS STONES AND SIDEQUESTS

It's never too late to go back after those bugs and goddess stones. You end up in the same areas several times, plus it gives you an excuse to play the game longer. There are quite a few goddess stones you can't get to until you have the right equipment anyway.

I still think I'm missing a few because some of those chests aren't lit up. And next time instead of playing matchmaker, I'm gonna give Cawlin's love letter to the person in the toilet.

YES, the toilet is awesome. Since you played match maker, have the sounds coming from the bathroom stopped?

The old woman just says that the strange sounds aren't coming from the bathroom anymore. I think the hand told me it was too late for the paper (messy.)

Also, I fucking love how you can hit the old woman in the face with jars.

SOOOO... I finally got back to playing last night. I love the Skyloft stuff and I don't want it to end :(

I just want to find the fucking pirate boat. Everytime my dowsing goes off I shoot in that area but I've missed it. FRUSTRATING

it took me awhile to figure out how to go fast and dowse at the same time. I was frustrated for a MINUTE.

It's weird how they put all those enemies in the ocean and gave you the cannon but you can just speed by them easily anyway.