Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyward Sword

I've just been running around catching bugs, putting off the end of the game. I should just DO IT, I guess.

What is this hero mode you speaketh of?

I'm on the Eldin volcano trial. Blah Plus I'm handicapped with a splint, so I bought the bug medallion and am catching bugs.

After you beat the game, you can play in hero mode which means you won't have very many hearts and STUFF.

The Eldin trial was the most difficult one, imo... BUT it only took a couple tries, Ithink (maybe three) but I kinda started liking the trials. The tear thingy that you had to swing to was kind of a bitch! I think it's because the Silent Realm is dark.

I beat this video game!

That shot of the sword at the end, with the little bits of music from several games in the series? So good. (Especially the notes from the Ocean theme.)

Oh wow Link's bird is the symbol of Hyrule's royal family
3353.imgcache.jpg

Oh yeah, the Buffy related thing...

Zelda's last line is something like "what are you going to do now, Link?" then Link smiles and laughs. It's a bit like Dawn asking Buffy the same question at the end of Chosen. Maybe.

Yeah, as you can see this wasn't worth posting.

I started playing Hero Mode out of boredom (and because I kept dying in Fire Emblem) yesterday. I forgot how awesome Zelda is at the start (pointing in Groose's face, showing up with her hands on her hips when he says he's going to take her virginity.) She's literally the perfect woman!

Also the chasing Fi music is beautiful.

I just beat the other birds with my red one in that competition first time around

Oh, and has anyone managed to get the Goddess cube that you free fall to off of the volcano?

And I took a snooze in the Beetle Shop, woke up on an island with the guy and he's completely different at night, LoL.

I got all the goddess cubes, somehow! If you're having trouble remember to try standing up to skydive.

I haven't been able to play since I got this damn puppy :rwmad: He has the brain of a chihuahua, and needle sharp teeth.