Smallville's new season

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^But too bad she's been put on the backburner to force a romance between Clark and a Lois Lane that should be dead by now thanks to all the fucking concussions she's had from being knocked out.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Allison Mack is hotter than Hitler. The only reason I'd continue watching.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^But too bad she's been put on the backburner to force a romance between Clark and a Lois Lane that should be dead by now thanks to all the fucking concussions she's had from being knocked out.

Yeah Lex too. It should be revealed later on that he actually died from too many concussions before Green Arrow tried to killed him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Uh-oh. Looks like Adam from BB9 has some competition (unless they were both part of the same gang, the story doesn't specify):
'Smallville' Actor Arrested in Big-Time Drug Deal

Posted Oct 21st 2009 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

One of the stars of "Smallville" was arrested this morning -- after cops say he was part of a conspiracy to deal more than 10,000 pills of oxycodone.

TMZ has learned Sam Jones, who played Clark Kent's best friend on the show, was taken into custody by DEA agents who claim Jones was a "co-conspirator" in a series of major drug deals in 2008.

According to documents filed in federal court, the DEA claims Jones was the "Hollywood connection" in a plot to illegally purchase and distribute the oxycodone.

Jones has been charged with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute. He's due in federal court in L.A. later today.

If convicted, Jones faces up to 20 years in federal prison.
So, being on a TV show isn't enough, one now needs to aspire to being a drug dealer as well? What the fuck is up with people?

Tisiphone

He found out about the glossies Cassie and I were sending out of him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Exclusive: 'Smallville' season 10 a done deal?

Jan 9 2010 09:49 PM ET
by Michael Ausiello

Not quite, but CW president Dawn Ostroff tells me she is feeling very optimistic about the show’s renewal odds.

“I’m really pleased with the show,” she says. “Creatively, I think they’ve done a great job. And the ratings are [strong] on Friday night. I have to commend [the producers]… It’s not easy in season 9 to keep a show fresh. And you know what I think? The fans have really liked the show this season.

“I don’t know which way we’ll go,” she continues, “but if you would’ve asked me [over the summer whether it would end this season] I would’ve said, ‘Oh, probably.’ But I can’t say that now.”

In the meantime, Ostroff says Smallville producers Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders “haven’t even pitched us the last episodes yet, so we haven’t even gotten to how we’re going to deal with the last episode and whether it’s a season finale or series finale. But right now, I think it’s just a season finale.”

AT THIS RATE, IT's NEARLY HALFWAY TO SURPASSING THE SIMPSONS AS THE LONGEST-RUNNING SHOW ON TV OMG*! :shock:

*provided The Simpsons ends tomorrow and Smallville goes another 11 seasons

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its Ironic, that Welling has now acted as Clark Kent longer than all the other Superman actors put together, and still isnt quite Superman on the show.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He's also 33 this year. Reeve was 34 during the filming of his final Suprman movie.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why does Dollhouse only get 26 episodes and Smaville's probably going to get 26 seasons? Surely it's not THAT cheap to make, I mean sometimes they have shitty looking plane crashes and stuff.

Tisiphone

Well, it's not like they've got top notch actors on there to pay a whole bunch of money to. (Minus Allison).

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I mean, Smallville doesn't have Eliza Dushku or anybody like that.

Tisiphone

^LoL. I'm sure she gets paid more than the Smallville crew, though. Just because of her (bad) acting credits. ;)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Sucks hairy balls.

I don't know if I can watch it even for Chloe anymore.

Interesting that the ONLY TIME that ANYONE watched Smallville, including myself, was not for Chloe, but for this CANADIAN:

laura-vandervoort-bikini-08_696.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
They are deeply misunderstood analogies of Chaucers Tales. Each episode is a journey with eventual redemption. They are cinematic in their scale, enigmatic in their themes and totemic in their messages.

The "chat" at the end is actually a deeply phallic allegory of Superman talking to his Super penis. It used to be his father he chatted to (oedipus) but now it is someone else entirely but the cock remains.

I think I have hit a rich vein there.

Hmm, someone is in love with cock. He even waxes poetic about said love for schlong. Look at his name, for fuck sakes: HEAD. Someone here, and I am not saying who, is a complete, and utter FAGGOT!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Ah, the emulation of Troll Valhalla begins. Now, the Admins are changing my posts again. I PWNed Troll Valhalla by forcing the Admins to break their own rules, and I have done so again, here. I PWN!