Smallville's new season

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why does Dollhouse only get 26 episodes and Smaville's probably going to get 26 seasons? Surely it's not THAT cheap to make, I mean sometimes they have shitty looking plane crashes and stuff.
Dollhouse had the misfortune of being on FOX, which can be more choosy about its shows since it lives off American Idol.

The CW is half a network at best, and if Smallville were on any other broadcast network or in syndication, it wouldn't have lasted half as long.

Maybe Joss Whedon should talk to the great and powerful Dawn Ostroff. They must have crossed paths before when Buffy moved from the WB to UPN for its last 2 seasons...

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Can't you just stop posting words, and keep posting stuff like this?

Absolutely not. She is CANADIAN, and you Americans are unworthy of gawking upon her with unbridled lust. Shit, she went to school up the road from mine.

As for my posting, I teach the rest of you how to think. You should wish to remain stupid?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Dushku's a much better actor than Tom Welling anyway, I'd say.

Laura Vandervoort has gone on to better things (V.)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Absolutely not. She is CANADIAN, and you Americans are unworthy of gawking upon her with unbridled lust. Shit, she went to school up the road from mine.

As for my posting, I teach the rest of you how to think. You should wish to remain stupid?

I'm not American, you fucking dummy. Seriously, how many times have I told you that, or that I have Canadian blood?

What a think twat.