So Wait: Loktar's LOLITRAN AV was OK...

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
In fact, this brings up a good point. I DETEST the term "reverse racism" because it makes the implication that the DEFINITION of racism is a white person treating a person of another race poorly, and that discrimination or mistreatment of a white person at the hand of a minority is somehow the reverse of racism. Racism is racism. No matter who is doing it to whom. Making judgments or decisions with a person's race as the primary or even major factor is racism. No matter to whom the benefit goes.

classichummus

on a break from forums
He's accused me of being a racist IRL for criticising Obama's policies.

I was joking, since I know you aren't really racist.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I was joking, since I know you aren't really racist.

In my experience, when you're screaming, "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU," ad infinitum, you're genuinely angry and not in a joking mood.

classichummus

on a break from forums
In my experience, when you're screaming, "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU," ad infinitum, you're genuinely angry and not in a joking mood.

It was probably like a year ago. Don't really remember, but this is out of context anyway.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
It was probably like a year ago. Don't really remember, but this is out of context anyway.

The context was this: I criticised Obama's new fleet of billion dollar helicopters, you claimed that I wanted him to be assassinated, because not having expensive new helicopters obviously equates with death, then when I pointed out that straw-man, you started screaming the fucks yous and accusations of racism.

classichummus

on a break from forums
The context was this: I criticised Obama's new fleet of billion dollar helicopters, you claimed that I wanted him to be assassinated, because not having expensive new helicopters obviously equates with death, then when I pointed out that straw-man, you started screaming the fucks yous and accusations of racism.

Thanks for the refresher.

Seph

Retired Account
cunts

Seph

Retired Account
cunts

Seph

Retired Account
ditto CUNT

Seph

Retired Account