So.. What did Santa leave you guys?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I gave my son a little "hovering flying saucer" for Christmas.

I like it so much, I just bought one for myself! :D

Mirah

I love you
The question is not, "what did Santa leave" The question is, "When did Santa leave?"

Santa hasn't left my house since Christmas Eve.
His reindeer are being fed
and his cell phone has been ringing like crazy from Mrs. Claus and the Elves wondering where the hell he is.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The question is not, "what did Santa leave" The question is, "When did Santa leave?"

Santa hasn't left my house since Christmas Eve.
His reindeer are being fed
and his cell phone has been ringing like crazy from Mrs. Claus and the Elves wondering where the hell he is.

He's still hiding from the law after running over Grandma.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
I got a new cooking pot, a book about the marvels of natural science, a tin of exquisite tea, 2 guide books about hiking tours in Northwestern Wales and the Scottish Highlands respectively and *gasp* 500 Euros (roughly 700 USD) from my parents under the condition to not save them but spend them on a vacation.

Now, Wales or Scotland, this is the question. Or maybe the Netherlands or Belgium again? And I always wanted to take a Hurtigruten trip to the Northcape. Or Rome? And I haven't been to Aquilaea in years! Or how about a trip through the Balkan states on the Orient Express? Argh!!!!!! Europe is simply too big for just one vacation!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I got a new cooking pot, a book about the marvels of natural science, a tin of exquisite tea, 2 guide books about hiking tours in Northwestern Wales and the Scottish Highlands respectively and *gasp* 500 Euros (roughly 700 USD) from my parents under the condition to not save them but spend them on a vacation.

Now, Wales or Scotland, this is the question. Or maybe the Netherlands or Belgium again? And I always wanted to take a Hurtigruten trip to the Northcape. Or Rome? And I haven't been to Aquilaea in years! Or how about a trip through the Balkan states on the Orient Express? Argh!!!!!! Europe is simply too big for just one vacation!

Write each destination on a scrap of paper, put all the scraps of paper into a hat, shake the hat, then reach in and pull out a scrap of paper. If you like the destination listed on the piece of paper, go there. If not, reach in and pull out another name until you draw the name of the place you really want to go.

What is a Hurtigruten trip?