So.. What did Santa leave you guys?

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Write each destination on a scrap of paper, put all the scraps of paper into a hat, shake the hat, then reach in and pull out a scrap of paper. If you like the destination listed on the piece of paper, go there. If not, reach in and pull out another name until you draw the name of the place you really want to go.

What is a Hurtigruten trip?

Excellent idea!

Hurtigruten is a Norwegian ferry line who goes all the way up and down from the North Cape to Southern Sweden. My sister went on a 2 week trip with them a few years ago and loved it. She went around midsummer, though, and I am planning to go in winter and on one of their smallest ships because that one is exactly as old as I am (quote sis: aaargh! Are you totally nuts? On a nutshell in the storm season through the Northern Atlantic!!!). But I have never seen a polar light yet and if I don't get around to see one soon, I'll be too old for the exhausting trip to northern Skandinavia in winter (in summer you can't see any due to the midnight sun).

This is the one I'd like to do: http://www.hurtigruten.us/Spitsberg...tsbergen-2011/Classic-Norway-and-Spitsbergen/

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That looks like a fabulous trip - cold, but fabulous. How old are you? We have lots of really old people in this country that are still adventurers. To me that is the best time to adventure. I'm terrified of heights so I'm saving the bungee jumping off a bridge until I'm 90. If I have a heart attack while I'm doing it and die, oh well. It beats going to bed one night and just not waking up ever again.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Santa brought me a tall glass of shut the fuck up Henoch & Sarek juice.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The Call Of Nature: getting closer to 47 every day *sigh*
Yep, decrepit. Time to sit down in a rocking chair on the front porch and wait to die.

Friday

Bazinga!
I got some pretty good deals this season:

The Complete Star Trek Next Gen DVD Collection for $67.00

The complete I Love Lucy series for $57.00

With a gift card and coupons, the Sound of Music Blu-ray/DVD Gift Set for $11.20

75% off a ton of baby wipes for my grand nephew

and a $200.00 Sears gift card for $100--(it was a website glitch)

Those were just the most notable. I also, throughout the season, got incredible deals on gifts for the fam.

As for gifts I received, let's just say my family is a well meaning bunch who do not have a clue as to what my likes are. I am thankful for them, tho. :)

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
how about writing a wish list? In my family we always do that and post the wishlists on a pinboard in the hall. This way everyone knows what each of the others would really like to have.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That looks like a fabulous trip - cold, but fabulous. How old are you? We have lots of really old people in this country that are still adventurers. To me that is the best time to adventure. I'm terrified of heights so I'm saving the bungee jumping off a bridge until I'm 90. If I have a heart attack while I'm doing it and die, oh well. It beats going to bed one night and just not waking up ever again.

She's old enough so that she has to dilate her vagina every day so it won't seal itself shut.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
since you claim to be a granddad, it's safe to assume that you have a problem with dilatation, too. And with keeping it up :bigass:

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, I'm nearly as old as Jack and I'm much older than TCON and I don't have to dilate anything, no necessary orifices are in danger of sealing shut, and, all things considered, this old body is working very well. What are you two doing wrong?