Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what inspired you to Troll?

I'd like to meet a man that doesn't have cute balls. I'd shake his hand with no remorse, for I would know that he hadn't just jacked off.

What inspired me to troll? A bad acid trip one night. I lost myself in translucent oily lighty things, then a voice whispered seductively, "You must troll. It is the Only Way."

And here I am...

Kefka said:
Either Menty is joking around, or the other least likely suspect is stirring nonsense up.

I'd say it's mentalist. Though, I rather like the av. I'm gonna photoshop it.

I don't troll. I'm only here because I thought I was asked if I'd like to take a stroll. Of course, I did. Then, somebody posted tons of pictures of hot half naked guys, somebody else gave me a ton of stars, I got to cuss out a couple of people (something I'm not allowed to do in real life) and I've been hooked every since.

eloisel said:
I don't troll. I'm only here because I thought I was asked if I'd like to take a stroll. Of course, I did. Then, somebody posted tons of pictures of hot half naked guys, somebody else gave me a ton of stars, I got to cuss out a couple of people (something I'm not allowed to do in real life) and I've been hooked every since.

You're a Tea Room addict.