Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what inspired you to Troll?

Kefka said:
I think it was in bad taste for another admin to stand by and do nothing about it. Unless it was a fake prank, of course.

Are you shocked and horrified Messenger? I would hate to think you are not being sincere in your condemnation of this abhorent attack on the individuals rights.

I personally shall be writing to the Host and complaining about breach of TOS.

headvoid said:
Are you shocked and horrified Messenger?
You aren't, the other admin(s) aren't, and missmanners apparently isn't.

Why should I be shocked? The 'rules' are only around to shield the administration and TK from accusations of playing unfair during an invasion, not to actually be followed, silly.

It seems to be that you maybe, just maybe looking upon this rather amusing little diversion as an opportunity to stand on your soapbox.

You're a troll, I'm a troll on sabbatical. We love moments like this when rules have been slightly transgressed - we then stand up and shout about the unjust nature of it. We wring our hands in the hope we may gain some attention / drama out of it.

I'm not in the slightest bit shocked about it. I dont think I would have done it as an admin - but I found it funny, Sareks reaction was the funniest aspect of it by far.

headvoid said:
It seems to be that you maybe, just maybe looking upon this rather amusing little diversion as an opportunity to stand on your soapbox.
Soapbox? :lol: If anything I've been extremely quiet about this, mainly because nobody cares about the rules.
You're a troll, I'm a troll on sabbatical. We love moments like this when rules have been slightly transgressed - we then stand up and shout about the unjust nature of it. We wring our hands in the hope we may gain some attention / drama out of it.
Again, not caring this time around.

I'm not in the slightest bit shocked about it. I dont think I would have done it as an admin - but I found it funny, Sareks reaction was the funniest aspect of it by far.
Normally I'd find it funny, but his reaction was to be expected. You could delete all of his posts, and his behavior would probably be doublefunny. I personally don't see the humor, possibly because it's been done to me more times than I can remember.

There's not much to pat on the back for. Chuckles are fine.

It's funny because it's only temporary. If this had been something that lasted for days, not hours, it wouldn't have been funny, but terrifying. I got zapped by the same joke. I was amused by it because I knew I was getting punk'd and that it was only for a short time. My settings are back to normal already. So, what's the big deal?

Same as you, Ischa. Stupid people in other communities unable to appreciate sarcasm.

And outright slander, profanity, vulgarity, and general morbid preoccupations...:D

Ishcabittle said:
My reasons were pretty simple, there were just enough dumbasses on my first forum that I had to say something.

And when I found out that some people can't read the implied sarcasm in a post I went hog wild. Stupid people do serve a purpose! Ah, delicious stupid people.

What are your thoughts?

I always have personal reasons if I am trolling someone. Or just for fun. I am rarely ever vindictive.

I think writing a 4 page comic story and having my good buddy Frank draw it lampooning the message bored we belonged to proved we were born to troll (or tard, as the case may be).

I came here because I banned Jillian from Lonaf and I wanted to poke at her with an ugly stick as she was melting down.