So who here in TK is expecting anything for Christmas?

I didn't eat any turkey and Santaman is one of my RL friends, so I needn't be afraid of Christmas :P
plus: here in Germany, we get the presents from baby Jesus on Dec 24th and Santa brings us yummy cookies, nuts and fruit on Dec. 5th.

I have a wishlist, but I don't know yet what I'll get. Maybe something off my list, maybe something completely different. At any rate it'll be fun.

In my family we don't use wrapping paper anymore for environmental reasons. My mom came up with an ingenious idea, a few years ago:
All the presents for each of us get tied onto a long bit of string, put on the sofa and a nice embroidered sheet draped over it. Only the ends of the respective strings peep out from under the sheet, each with a card attached to it with the name of the one who's presents are lined up on it. Then we take turns winding up the strings into balls and slowly pulling out our presents from under the sheet. It's always great fun, especially when the dog tries to help and it all develops into a huge tug of war, heehee.

I know that I will get a $100 gift card for WALMART from my dad. It is what he gets everyone, for every giftable occasion. The card he sends it in will be the standard Christmas card and he will sign it "Love Chuck" as he does every time.

curiousa2z:

Car tax is also called road tax, basically you have to pay one or twice a year, depending on if you want to split it or not, once is slightly cheaper, but not many people can afford over £100 in one go, I know we cant.

Its meant to pay for them to fix the roads, although they are still lumpy as shit from last years winter and the millions of pot holes it made.

The Call Of Nature: you have grandchildren?? o_O
My older sister does. My niece has 3 kids. Actually it will be a bittersweet holiday, because she was pregnant with a 4th but just had a miscarriage.

BOY I'M JUST A BARREL OF LAUGHS TODAY AIN'T I LOL

My older sister does. My niece has 3 kids. Actually it will be a bittersweet holiday, because she was pregnant with a 4th but just had a miscarriage.

BOY I'M JUST A BARREL OF LAUGHS TODAY AIN'T I LOL
ah, then you are a granduncle. Congrats! (still, you sound too young for this)
And a big hug for your niece. :(

People always bug me at this time of year of what do you want. I answer I have no clue. What do you need? I don't need anything.

End up with gift vouchers I don't get round to spending.

I am expecting gay sex with ian Somerhalder, but if that doesn't pan out I will surely masturbate mentalist...to death(?).

Back