SOME NEWS FROM BOTS

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That was qyuite an exciting episode. I literally looked away for a split second and missed the "pants pulldown". Very annoyed. THanks for the link.

Nicola was by far the most unhinged and with by far the least excuse to be so.

Denise obviously needs to have a good talking to from a psychologist... although now I've had time to think about it, I doubt this will do her any harm in the long run. She can have a big story of recovery in the trashy magazines and tabloids, while taking a short sabbatical from Loose Women.

Twins... fair enough getting pissed off.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah -- Nicola and the twins can pretty much go back to their lives after this is over without too much flack. But how are audiences going to react to Denise as a talk show host after seeing her like this? Will it be possible to take her seriously? Or was nobody taking anyone on Loose Women seriously already? I'm sure they're all a bunch of spazzy cows most of the time, but they still have to conduct interviews and talk about current issues, right?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I always thinks of Loose Women as a national joke, but it's been on for a long time and seems to be very popular so it must have some actual content (besides "I hate men lol.")

CaptainWacky

OH and since this thread is about BOTS technically, I had it on today and the anti-americanism on it was really depressing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just downloaded it, I'll watch it shortly and post my rage later.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
After watching the main episode again, I'm not surprised that BOTS was full of Anti-Yank rants. The twins were a couple of loudmouth bitches.

I'm so sick of people who constantly confuse 'being offended/disrespected' with merely feeling embarrassed or having their childish feelings hurt, just in order to be able to shout over others. Take a pill.

Seph

Retired Account
They should all die at the hands of Mandingos cock.

CaptainWacky

U gonna be long?

Seph

Retired Account
I been gone round a year, is that not long big patella john?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Emma has lost control.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I posted this question to Facebook:

"Frankie, has your time in the house inspired you to go out and become an actual celebrity?"

Pity they didn't use it.

CaptainWacky

Brian Belo talking about "gameplaying" is a laugh considering he spent ten weeks pretending to be thick (well, thicker) to win BB8.

Tashie talking about her sex tape was just embarrassing.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Eww. The more time I've had to think about Tashie, the more I know I don't want to think about Tashie.

CaptainWacky

She seems to be the only ex-housemate Maisy still talks to. Poor Maisy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is there a final BOTS tonight? Or was last night it?

CaptainWacky

There's one right after the main show with all the housemates.

CaptainWacky

Christ, Victor hasn't missed many meals.

CaptainWacky

Who's that girl sitting behind Carole who CLEARLY doesn't want to be there?

CaptainWacky

Get that thing off his head for fuck's sake.