Someone send me that rl pic of Hummus

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well I mean obviously you're something, I'm assuming human and male.

I meant as far as sexual orientations go...

IDK though....I may be gay and or a pedophile. The one girl I've ever dated was 19, flat chested and looked sort of like a 13 year old boy.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I'm a tit man, I can't help it.

I dated a couple women I had NOTHING in common with because of their huge bazoombahs.

That and chocolate are my kryptonite...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
BoobsInTheFrontBack.jpg

Back-boobs.jpg

Mirah

I love you
Actually I was made aware that TK would go to Mentalist, and then decided to rejoin the 'scene'.

Admit it. It was because of The Dork Lord that you are back. The Dork Lord and his Badlands board. His board is the saviuor of us all. If only we could be like him we would be much better.

I can't believe all of those things happened over there at that Badlands board. I am so jealous. I wish things like that happened here at TK.

I'm so sorry I never joined the board. I see now all of the fun I lost out on.

Dammit.
My loss.
: (

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"For all your elitist babbling of "fail boards" It was on MY board that the likes of Messenger, Dershocka, and Cacophony made their returns, and where Jack announced his "retirement"."

As I've said several times, if you were any more out of the loop, you'd be clueless.

I said goodbye at SC (and here), but I had already been told I was unbanned here. It. Was. A. Troll. A simple response to Paul after I had shuttered RK, which you so nicely tried to troll me over at your shitty spamboard.

Grow up, and try to keep up too.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Admit it. It was because of The Dork Lord that you are back. The Dork Lord and his Badlands board. His board is the saviuor of us all. If only we could be like him we would be much better.

I can't believe all of those things happened over there at that Badlands board. I am so jealous. I wish things like that happened here at TK.

I'm so sorry I never joined the board. I see now all of the fun I lost out on.

Dammit.
My loss.
: (

"Oh, I'll join it later..."

"It's because of scary people like Kitty and Yub that I didn't join, they're MEAN to me!"

"I didn't leave RK because of YOU, it was a lot of things..."

You never met a lie you didn't like ;)

jack

Wow imagine....everyone but Jeffie is a liar at TK.

Verily, the mind boggles.

jack

LOL...I had forgotten about Radio Kingdom.

Props to Cow for showing me how to do radio podcasts.

Radio Kingdom was post Kingdom. Made sure the :snigger: didn't know about that one :D

This was quite a thread.