Someone send me that rl pic of Hummus

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yeah, I asked him to stay, 'cause he makes all of you go apeshit.

J&L, you have no room to talk. Everyone uses this board as a bit of a blog. We all tell tidbits from our lives. You shared when you got dumped by two of your ex's. Hummus talked about his current relationship. Love Child and Pickle used (and still use) the Badlands as their personal awkward breakup forum. Dual tells us about his crazy antics with his friends/roommates and his journeys to other countries. SuN tells us parts of her life. Yub talks about his wife and kids. Loktar talks about his brother and virgin status. I talked about all kinds of things over the years. And I'm just using examples of Badlanders.

Oddly enough, the only person I've seen around here who doesn't use the board as a blog or share almost ANY personal info is missmanners. Kitty's a close second.

We are all guilty of sharing personal info about ourselves here.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
No irony. Just confusion over the hype Hummus has drawn. Are you all so easily aggravated by something such as a kid losing his virginity? That, and I'm betting that most of you were just as emo as he is when you first started getting some strange.

Hypocrites, the lot of you.

LOLWUT? No one is "aggravated" about him losing his "virginity"...

We're making fun of a completely retarded wanker. Same as it ever was.

Your lack of comprehension (or even a coherent thought) in this matter is astounding and vast.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You're so fucking ridiculous, Pickle.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
LOLWUT? No one is "aggravated" about him losing his "virginity"...

We're making fun of a completely retarded wanker. Same as it ever was.

Your lack of comprehension (or even a coherent thought) in this matter is astounding and vast.

Yeah, but with wackos like Aquehonga or the Mugen invasion going on, why are we cannibalizing the young upstart? Your priorities are skewed. That's why I'm confused.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I actually like the mugens. At least the have a sense of humor, and seem to believe in spam.

As far as aqua goes: he's too dense to even fuck with. SRSLY: I bet if you met him in RL and started beating the shit out of him, his reaction would be to ask your opinion of the various Star Trek incarnations...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
But that sort of attitude will warrant all kinds of responses. Thus, making trolling Aque much more interesting.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Yeah, I asked him to stay, 'cause he makes all of you go apeshit.
Hummus is like a floor rug that people wipe mud and rain water onto. It's easy and convenient. Would you say the welcome mat pwns all who use it?

Seph

Retired Account
the very fact that hes being used give u your answer.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Well played, Dual. :bigass:

You got the idiots of the badlands to fight your own war with your ex-buddy in your stead, while not lowering yourself to the pathetic level of "trolling" displayed in this thread.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oddly enough, the only person I've seen around here who doesn't use the board as a blog or share almost ANY personal info is missmanners. Kitty's a close second.

We are all guilty of sharing personal info about ourselves here.

Hm, can't remember posting that much personal info myself, unless you count my msn addy or drooling for Brad Pitt AND Angelina as being personal info (lol)... but then again, I barely remember what I posted yesterday, let alone last year :eek:hwell:

FTR - I don't feel negatively about hummus. hell, I'll go as far as saying I like hummus, in a non-caring, neutral kind of way. He's just another spice in the soup that is the Badlands, and yeah I know that was a really idiotic way to express what I think.

Running away with his "tail" between his legs has always been Karl's "trolling style"
hmmm, I've yet to see him open another Badlands and leave TK for more that a week, though - just saying :whistle: :D

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Oh wait: YOU'RE going to talk about being gone? YOU? We'd never even NEED another mod if you weren't gone 90% of the time.

As far as building another Badlads goes: If something doesn't grow, it dies.

I'd say the recent stagnation of this place is proof enough of that ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh wait: YOU'RE going to talk about being gone? YOU? We'd never even NEED another mod if you weren't gone 90% of the time.

As far as building another Badlads goes: If something doesn't grow, it dies.

I'd say the recent stagnation of this place is proof enough of that ;)

LOL, sweetheart, relax, I just wanted to ruffle your feathers.
Of COURSE I am going to talk about being gone, I'm an EXPERT of being gone, so I KNOW what I'm talking about. And now since I've been a regular for months, let's get rid of my rivalsco-mods, so I can freely rule :phprazz:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
If you weren't the original absent moddess, I'd gladly aid you in--OH FUCK IT VIVA LA ILY! DEATH TO THE SPAMSTITION!

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Hummmmmmus ya little stabber