Someone send me that rl pic of Hummus

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Don't you guys have anything better to than to hassle the poor kid? Like sticking M-80s up the neighbor cat's ass or replacing granny's denture cream with super glue?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Why, exactly does Hummus "deserve" this troll effort? I don't see the point.

He's done nothing but get laid. Which is more than I can say for a lot of you.

Now, play nice and stop being hateful virgins.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
If you guys want some emotional fluffboy to get pissed about, go after this guy.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YOjdlDKWxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YOjdlDKWxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

aeommai

cookie?
LOL I BET HE GOT DUMPED AFTER THAT LOL

Seph

Retired Account
that kiddy is a cunt stab him brother comrade

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Well, you guys won. Hummus has decided that he's done with TK.

Of course. He's a pussy.

Why, exactly does Hummus "deserve" this troll effort? I don't see the point.

He's done nothing but get laid. Which is more than I can say for a lot of you.

Now, play nice and stop being hateful virgins.

Either this post is ironic, or you're dumber than I thought.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No irony. Just confusion over the hype Hummus has drawn. Are you all so easily aggravated by something such as a kid losing his virginity? That, and I'm betting that most of you were just as emo as he is when you first started getting some strange.

Hypocrites, the lot of you.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
No irony. Just confusion over the hype Hummus has drawn. Are you all so easily aggravated by something such as a kid losing his virginity? That, and I'm betting that most of you were just as emo as he is when you first started getting some strange.

I agree. While it's true he should have been more discreet, he was excited. Big deal. Have you hatfuckers gotten so soft and out of shape that all you can do is go after the low hanging fruit? Find a real target. Srsly, this is fucking embarassing.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
well perhaps he needs to think more before he posts, he ended up turning into a whining hypocrite and thats fair game, he didnt take the time to understand this board and its inhabitants , the first time I ran into him he started a gay jibe for no real reason but to look cool, so i promptly returned the favour....

I dont know him, I dont care much for him, But i see him post the same posts over and over again in various forums, he made the mistake of posting his RW sex stories and that would always end in tears..

Im quite open, I dislike him, i think he a tried hard with a deep want to be accepted and a wannabe moderator fetish, Ive seen them many times, we all have.

This place is full of hypocrite 's. stirrers,cunts,twats,sexual deviants and the webs shit heap, im one of them , let him comeback, it already boring to rag on him now, but please advise him more discretion on his posts...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Page outta my book!!!!

The kid's an idiot. You are conveniently focusing on only one aspect of his FAIL@Life.

I've said my peace about the hideous subhuman's picture. Moving on.....

Xpac

I came for the cookies
Is that hummus dude arab? man noone round here likes hummus that shit is nasty lol

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us

You're confusing the reason that he was hated in the first place. So he had sex for the first time, that has nothing to do with anything. The thing was he posted it everywhere on a board where nobody cared and nobody liked him. He was an idiot and got butthurt really easily. He practically wore a shirt that said "troll food" all the time.

Seph

Retired Account

im not a hypocrite im a townie cunt and always have been

:2fingers: