Someone send me that rl pic of Hummus

Seph

Retired Account
apart from?..

Seph

Retired Account
cum and toothpaste DONT, i repeat DONT CUM OUT IN THE WASH!

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Seems classichummus must've been a student of Dual's at university given their huge age difference.

Dual's a professor of philosophy, religion, BOTH if you ask me.

Probably religion &/or philosophy of religion courses from the Philosophy Dept at classic's college.

Dual dates women so there's no way he's a Catholic priest.

They date other men, & have a preference for little boys:puke:

Dual's most likely a Baptist preacher.

Like 95% to 99% probabiity.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Actually, I'm a nondenominational ordained minister. I acquired a shiny credential from the 'net that says I get to perform marriages.

Seph

Retired Account
lol

good good.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
I can't understand why anybody cares about their image being revealed.

Don't be an idiot. Look what happened to BlackFoot! If an image is found, more IRL information can be easily tracked and found. I'm not about to have people call me or come to my house or anything like that. And don't think that's going overboard.

Kitty and I have been careful from day one here on relaying personal information. Kitty hasn't even reveled Kitty's real gender. Ever. Even I have always been careful and not ever refered to kitty as him or her.

Finding you on facebook was stupid of me. I thought by adding you, I could get some of your pictures and look on your friends list for Hummus and Dirk and get there's too. While I did that, I didn't unfriend you cuz I started to trust you to not do what you did (tell hummus about who I really am and post on TK a map of where I live) that was all my fault and stupid of me to trust you.

But See what I mean? All you need is a picture of someone, then you might be able to find there facebook/myspace from that alone with enough looking and there you go... That answer your question?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The "map of where you live" had nothing to do with Facebook or your picture, and was actually just a map of Chicago - yeah, really personal info there, huh? Wanna see where I live?

08535669838760842122.png

It's also worth pointing out that your pal, Kitty, asked me to do that.

What happened to Blackfoot wasn't because he shared his pics, it was because he's a dumbshit.

Do you see the inherent hypocrisy in your post? You added me in order to stalk other TKers and get my pics, while feeling betrayed when Hummus learned your name.

So you're afraid that pic = learning who you are? Again, not seeing the problem. Who the hell cares? Everybody you meet IRL sees who you are, it's not like random people on the internet can do you any harm.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
J&L, If you were looking to stalk me, why did you friend me then quickly unfriend me? Waste of a good opportunity, if you ask me.

Seph

Retired Account
or got all the info needed.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Every bit of personal information is a step closer to people I know in real life knowing I post about Star Trek on a website called "Troll Kingdom," and I'm not the kind of smooth ladykiller whose ego can withstand a blow like that.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
The "map of where you live" had nothing to do with Facebook or your picture, and was actually just a map of Chicago - yeah, really personal info there, huh? Wanna see where I live?

08535669838760842122.png

It's also worth pointing out that your pal, Kitty, asked me to do that.

What happened to Blackfoot wasn't because he shared his pics, it was because he's a dumbshit.

Do you see the inherent hypocrisy in your post? You added me in order to stalk other TKers and get my pics, while feeling betrayed when Hummus learned your name.

So you're afraid that pic = learning who you are? Again, not seeing the problem. Who the hell cares? Everybody you meet IRL sees who you are, it's not like random people on the internet can do you any harm.

First of all Kitty never told you to post a map of where I live. Second of all, you completely missed my entire post. Yes, random people CAN do you harm IRL if they have IRL info on you.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
First of all Kitty never told you to post a map of where I live. Second of all, you completely missed my entire post. Yes, random people CAN do you harm IRL if they have IRL info on you.

I didn't post a "map of where you live." I showed that Indiana and Illinois share a state line, which you'd rather moronically tried to deny in the previous post. If you'd payed attention to what I said, you'd have seen that I expressly denied that you lived in the central area I identified; I theorised that it was a proxy relay. If you run my IP, it traces to Irvine, on the opposite side of LA. That's all rather irrelevant anyway.

People you meet IRL see your face. They can assume that you live in the same general metro area. Go to a Starbucks in downtown Chicago and order a latte. They'll know as much about you as anybody here has learned through my egregious trolling. Unless somebody gives out your address, compromising pics, phone number, the identities of your significant others or other information of that sort, you have nothing to complain about. You had an aneurysm when Hummus put up your pic as an avatar; do you think two wrongs make a right? Think about this carefully. My stance would be that neither were really wrongs, and just weak trolling, but you lost the possibility of claiming that detachment when you freaked in the past. Picking on Hummus when you've so seriously taken similar things being done to you reveals your nature to be that of a hypocrite. In short, STFU and QQ.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I would like to see that pic. PM ASAP PLZ. Also, Dual is 100% right. I have Dirk's alleged RL pic. Three guesses as to where I got it. Not that it matters at all, I could've found the pic myself by trawling Dual or Loktar's FB friends list, but I can't be arsed. It's weak trolling. Play here and it should be assumed some assclown is going to attempt to dig up your RL info for kicks. Unless they are a accomplished hacker, they aren't going to get much further than the public info posted on your social networking site of choice.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Holy Hot Damn!!! olololololololololooolooloolo

I thought Hummus was like twenty, not forty something. No wonder he brags so much about his sexual exploits. He must've been waiting nearly half a century. Btw, the comb over isn't fooling anyone.

There's no way that poor girl fucks him with the lights on. Gawd bless her for taking one for the team. Let's all just pray he never breeds, even at knife point.

You have rich parents, Hummus. Why haven't they bought you plastic surgery and rogaine, or at least a paper bag?

I can go on about that pic all day, but I got better things to do. Thanks for the laugh.

This was exactly my reaction. OMFG WTF BBQ. LMAO.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I would like to see that pic. PM ASAP PLZ. Also, Dual is 100% right. I have Dirk's alleged RL pic. Three guesses as to where I got it. Not that it matters at all, I could've found the pic myself by trawling Dual or Loktar's FB friends list, but I can't be arsed. It's weak trolling. Play here and it should be assumed some assclown is going to attempt to dig up your RL info for kicks. Unless they are a accomplished hacker, they aren't going to get much further than the public info posted on your social networking site of choice.

I'm sure you do. I have exactly two RL pics publicly posted. One is on my facebook page and it was taken with my webcam with lousy lighting. The other is a slightly older one on my Myspace page. Both publicly available. Any other pic you would have had to have obtained from a family member or it's not me. Either way, I honestly don't care.

Yub

Anachrophobic
It is your FB pic and yes, I haven't bothered with it because it's weak trolling. I only mentioned it to illustrate my point and your reaction illustrates it further: It doesn't really matter. BTW I didn't ask or go looking for it, it was sent to me. I've had it for months and haven't been bothered with it.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I thought hummus was done with TK forever?