Something weird is happening with my browser.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cant log in with Firefox. get a "cant connect to the server" message. Opera seems to work fine.

jack

wow, now the posting box is white :::scratches head:::

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
and i can't give you karma.
what's up with that?

jack

Its still happening. Opera works fine, but only in Turbo mode. Otherwise I get the same "cant connect to server" message.

Vewwy stwange

jack

My IE doesnt work either. Go figure.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
well, I've tried refreshing pages, signing out enitrely, different threads: the karma box still just flashes on and off really quickly when I try to give you karma...weird....

Seph

Retired Account
firefox works a treat

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'll look in to it. There has been no downtime on the server and I've had no problems whatsoever.

Anyone who has any difficulties please report them here so I can get a picture if it's a widespread problem or it's just happening to a few. I don't think it's a server issue you're experiencing Jack but I'll keep looking and if I find a problem I'll fix it as quickly as possible.

It could be some outdated IP blacklisting or something like that.

jack

Thanks Menty. I can't play in the Arcade on Opera, and if I proxy in on Firefox I sometimes get the banned message, but when it clicks I can login and play

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
well, I've tried refreshing pages, signing out enitrely, different threads: the karma box still just flashes on and off really quickly when I try to give you karma...weird....

yeah I get the troubles with the karma box too occaisionally.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
About every other time I try to connect I get a Server Not Found error from my browsers (FF, Safari, Chrome).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sometimes I click on a spoiler box and nothing happens. (And yes, I open up the post each time to make sure it's not a trick, lol). It's possible that it has to do with spoilers which only contain an image inside.

jack

Thanks Menty, it works fine now :) I appreciate your attention to this.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'll look in to it. There has been no downtime on the server and I've had no problems whatsoever.

Anyone who has any difficulties please report them here so I can get a picture if it's a widespread problem or it's just happening to a few. I don't think it's a server issue you're experiencing Jack but I'll keep looking and if I find a problem I'll fix it as quickly as possible.

It could be some outdated IP blacklisting or something like that.

I actually had that happen to me a couple of days ago. I ket getting a server not found error no matter which browser I used. I was able to log in through a proxy, then when I tried it straight through FF again, it worked. Very odd.

jack

It's happening again. I can only log in in opera. Firefox and IE dont work at all. I get a "
server down" message.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It's happening again. I can only log in in opera. Firefox and IE dont work at all. I get a "
server down" message.

Don't worry, lots of older folk have trouble with newfangled computers and such...;)

jack

I'm not talking about your dick, Ronovan. I'm talking about my browser.

A world of difference.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Jack didn't want to lose his hat in the strong wind, so he pressed "Caps lock" when he left...