Something weird is happening with my browser.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I'll look in to it. There has been no downtime on the server and I've had no problems whatsoever.

Anyone who has any difficulties please report them here so I can get a picture if it's a widespread problem or it's just happening to a few. I don't think it's a server issue you're experiencing Jack but I'll keep looking and if I find a problem I'll fix it as quickly as possible.

It could be some outdated IP blacklisting or something like that.

I've noticed it happening quite a bit at least 4 or 5 times a week. The worst seems to be Friday/Saturday night starting about midnight/1AM CDT. It did it to me last night and I was only able to get on to TK about an hour ago. Last week there was about a 3 day stretch where you got a server not found error. I'm using Firefox and never bothered to try IE.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
IE is the same, at least for me. Opera works fine at about x6 turbo. Below that I get the same error messages.

Weevil

I have not experienced a single error message. I've noticed, however, that TK loads considerably slower with IE.

jack

her firefox nor IE works again

jack

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.trollkingdom.net.
Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Seph

Retired Account
firefox works fine for me bud everyday

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I'll look in to it. There has been no downtime on the server and I've had no problems whatsoever.

Anyone who has any difficulties please report them here so I can get a picture if it's a widespread problem or it's just happening to a few. I don't think it's a server issue you're experiencing Jack but I'll keep looking and if I find a problem I'll fix it as quickly as possible.

It could be some outdated IP blacklisting or something like that.

Idiot, you are dealing with retarded Americans.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.trollkingdom.net.
Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

You are a complete, fucking retard.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I have to say that I'm really surprised by Luci's posts.

I expected him to say that jack's browser is obviously AMERICAN and that's why it's giving him problems.

jack

Chris, that's really enough with the fake trolling bullshit. If you can't contain your Aspergers' otherwise, just leave me alone, k?

Seph

Retired Account
Saint Lucifer aint a troll, hes the local entertainment, like a stripper, or a clown, or a clown stripper.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Really, Jack -- I'd expect you of all people to figure this one out.

jack

:::slowly backs away from thread, never to return:::

jack

Oh well I had to return BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN WITH FIREFOX

Seph

Retired Account
i have zero probs with FF but when ever i go use IE so i can use my duals at the same time, it hates IE all the probs u have with FF i get with IE.

jack

hasnt happened in a while, but it's happening this morning. These are server issues. Firefox is still buggy IMO so I can relate. Opera only works at level 7 turbo or some ridiculous thing.

I only report it for Menty's benefiit. As long as I can get in with Opera it's all good.