Speak Freely is booooooring.

This isn't good.

How can I become a more productive member when there is nothing going on?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :bigass:

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
so, what would make you feel like something is going on, Joe?

But I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. Would it make you feel better if left? :bigass:

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

jack

I'm just wondering about your latent sense of entitlement underscoring your posts today, Joe.

Being a productive member would require you contributing something of interest to spark a discussion.

Got anything like that, Joe?

jack

:::crickets:::

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
This isn't good.

How can I become a more productive member when there is nothing going on?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :bigass:

The Next Big Thing

Join me in posting nebulous questions in the QSF forum and then starting a thread asking why they moved the thread when they move it.

Join me in posting nebulous questions in the QSF forum and then starting a thread asking why they moved the thread when they move it.

That was the old me. Joe(The Big Thing)Hennessy is s former member of NAP. I promised to be the good guy, so starting shit isn't my thing anymore. :bigass:

Contact Blackfoot @ [email protected]

The Next Big Thing

Seph

Retired Account
:::crickets:::

Seph

Retired Account
i bet they do...

jack

Hey look, Gank Master is lurking the thread.

HEY GANKSTER!

jack

Off your knees before I give you some Holy Water, motherfucker.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That was the old me. Joe(The Big Thing)Hennessy is s former member of NAP. I promised to be the good guy, so starting shit isn't my thing anymore. :bigass:

Contact Blackfoot @ [email protected]

The Next Big Thing

Your next assignment is to go find some board to fuck with and come back and tell us about it. Go tell some wrestling fans that their love of sweaty oily men is latent homosexuality, or take your church act to a religious board or something. There are no good guys here, you must be mistaken.

Seph

Retired Account
*laughing*